Apply via EXTERNAL LINK
As a Senior Account Executive at WE Communications, you’ll manage multiple day-to-day client and agency requests across our business groups in a dynamic team environment. You’ll drive consumer PR campaigns and support launches with media, influencers, and consumers. In this highly collaborative position, you’ll partner with our clients to drive brand recognition, relevance, and resonance on a global scale.
What you'll be doing
- Managing significant cycles of media inquiries as well as proactive relationships with key national media/influencers
- Identifying, creating, and growing relationships with target media/influencers to appropriately engage, pitch, and build news stories
- Serving as day to day counsel to clients and agency stakeholders, managing high-profile campaigns across diverse teams, providing key and tactical recommendations and anticipating needs
- Developing and leading brainstorming and execution of integrated communications plans aimed at changing perceptions and achieving specific business goals
- Contributing to the development and execution of integrated digital/social/broadcast campaigns
- Negotiating and managing client expectations and satisfaction; Assuring internal and external stakeholders are aligned
- Maintaining and growing client relationships by contributing to the development and implementation of communication strategies, executing on projects (leading where appropriate).
What you've been able to accomplish
- Achieved a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English or a related field is preferred. Or the equivalent knowledge and/or experience.
- In a 3 year span, have developed your integrated communications/PR experience, preferably in an agency setting and/or within an applicable industry.
- Established an exceptional media relations background with a demonstrated capacity of working with global business and policy press to manage story development.
- Through daily use, developed high proficiencies with the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel).
WE is one of the largest communications and integrated marketing agencies in the world. We’re independent, we’re all about our people — both our clients and our employees — and we believe in the power of communications to move audiences to positive action.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping translate complex innovations into powerful, persuasive stories. Our sector expertise across key verticals — including technology, healthcare, consumer, and brand purpose — translates into insights and strategies that are informed, current and credible.
We work with companies that are embracing the ever-evolving digital world to reinvent themselves, to deliver new value to their customers or reach them in new ways and ultimately improve people’s lives.
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.