Apply via EXTERNAL LINK
We’re looking for an influencer marketing leader to join our consumer sector.
The Account Director will be responsible for developing innovative influencer marketing campaigns with digital influencers, activating these campaigns as a key part of the account team, and providing counsel and best practices for a breadth of clients across the sector. This position will oversee and run end-to-end campaigns from campaign briefing through influencer strategy and selection, while overseeing campaign execution, and reporting.
You’ll be a great fit for this job if you have a solid track record in planning and delivering campaigns with creators and influencers across paid, earned and shared media, a strong ability to design and execute successful measurable influencer campaigns, a deep understanding of how influencer marketing fits within the marketing and communications mix, and the high-caliber leadership skills needed to build and nurture client and team relationships. Your ability to spot creators on the rise as well as those who are already established will help you service the varying needs of clients.
We’re looking for someone that’s passionate about the space, driven to deliver excellence across a breadth of brands in the food and beverage, retail and technology industries, and who has the kind of emotional intelligence required to build and motivate high-functioning teams.
This position can be based out of any of WE Communication’s offices and will work remotely until our physical offices reopen (then will be a hybrid or remote schedule.)
What you'll be doing
- Plan and deliver influencer campaigns across main and emerging platforms
- Identify, negotiate and manage influencers and talent across multiple channels, tiers, categories and niches
- Understand the path to purchase through influencer campaign, and techniques to track and assess performance
- Present confidently and with authority to internal and external audiences
- Clearly understand ROI and measurement tools and how to leverage them to evaluate and manage influencers
- Support the team in delivering the brief by driving the quality and direction of the team on day to day basis. Provide insight into the strategic direction of the campaign or event
- Ongoing evaluation of platforms and tools to enable the team to work most efficiently; negotiation of partnerships with platforms and tools and oversee relationships to ensure they are providing value
- Create and manage program budgets including monthly reconciliation
- Provide accurate forecasts on accounts to ensure accurate future planning
- Contribute to year end and campaign reconciliations
What you've been able to accomplish
- 6-8+ years of marketing and communications experience required with applicable project/program management experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in leading and management of a diverse team
- Proven success in establishing relationships, being a high bandwidth communicator, with a track record of excellent collaboration
- Travel: may on occasion need to travel, up to 20%
- Solid organizational and project management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Possess exceptional communications skills.
- Client and business environment, Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist.
- Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations
- Strong presentation and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
WE is one of the largest communications and integrated marketing agencies in the world. We’re independent, we’re all about our people — both our clients and our employees — and we believe in the power of communications to move audiences to positive action.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping translate complex innovations into powerful, persuasive stories. Our sector expertise across key verticals — including technology, healthcare, consumer, and brand purpose — translates into insights and strategies that are informed, current and credible.
We work with companies that are embracing the ever-evolving digital world to reinvent themselves, to deliver new value to their customers or reach them in new ways and ultimately improve people’s lives.
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.