Joele Frank is a leading strategic communications firm. From mergers and acquisitions, to shareholder activism, to crisis communications and other high-stakes situations – we help our clients communicate effectively with their stakeholders when it matters most.
The new member of the Joele Frank Human Resources team will collaborate with HR colleagues on ongoing firm support and will focus on helping to drive the firm’s strategic growth initiatives in both our New York and San Francisco offices. This is a full lifecycle recruitment role, providing an efficient and high-touch experience from inception through to completion. Key responsibilities include attracting top candidates, engaging and building relationships, interview scheduling, offer management, on-boarding, and helping to grow a strong talent pipeline. The HR and Recruiting Coordinator will report to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Source and screen candidates for various levels across the firm
- Administer writing assessment as needed
- Develop campus recruitment plan (recruitment events, marketing initiatives)
- Organize and participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events (seasonal travel may be required)
- Manage internship program components, including onboarding, event planning, and talent management
- Conduct first round interviews to determine candidate viability and support candidate progression throughout the evaluation and hiring process
- Maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
- Work on immigration requirements as needed
- Work with HR colleagues on internal support as needed/back-up
- Work on special projects as needed (firm events, e.g.)
- Provide administrative support as needed
Candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4-6+ years of recruitment/talent acquisition experience required
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools for successful hires
- Track record in organization, skilled at multitasking, prioritizing, managing data and achieving deadlines
- Experience with Recruiting ATS systems
- Knowledge of ADP preferred
- Experience in general HR administration preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date.
Originally founded as a Minority and Women-Owned business, Joele Frank values diversity and inclusion. Joele Frank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Joele Frank recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org