LivCor, a Blackstone portfolio company, is a real estate asset management business specializing in multi-family housing. Formed in 2013 and headquartered in Chicago, LivCor is currently responsible for a portfolio of over 400 Class A and B properties comprising more than 150,000 units in markets across the United States.
Our business is focused on making real estate more valuable. But for us, it’s more than that. It’s people first, community always. It’s a life-filled career, not just a career-filled life. It’s doing good work, with good humans, and making a difference. It’s excellence in all its forms. Ultimately, we create great places to work, live, and grow. We do that by focusing on leaving people – and places – better than we found them.
Whew! Still with us? Cool. Let’s talk about where you’d fit in:
The Sr. Marketing Data Analyst will hold responsibility for the development and management of reporting for global marketing trends, channel performance for both traditional and digital environments, financial analysis, and vendor performance in support of the marketing department, asset management, and supporting departments. This role will manage preferred partner (vendor) relationship and participate in the vetting and selection of these partners in support of the Marketing Director. The Sr. Marketing Data Analyst will report on financial performance of marketing spend and ROI as well as manage accounting and GL related procedures
Only read further if you are:
- Smart with Heart
You should be:
- Authentic. You do you. Together, we’ll do something amazing.
- A passionate person with a love for real estate and investing; and believes that helping others win is a noble cause, essential to our success.
- An excellent team player who enjoys working with others and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and organized
- Gumby. Things change.
What you will do:
- Provide reporting in a timely and accurate manner to marketing director, asset managers, executive leadership and other key stakeholders as may be determined.
- Communicate analyses to key stakeholders within LivCor so that informed key strategic decisions may be made.
- Manage reporting of marketing channel performance as related to cost per lead, cost per lease, conversion performance, and channel selection.
- Extract, analyze, and report on digital marketing performance though Google Analytics, digital marketing reports and systems, and data site-crawl tools.
- Develop and support the marketing department budget structures and general support of annual asset budget review, analysis, and adjustment.
- Manage day to day accounting processes as related to marketing department managed GLs including, but not limited to, chart of accounts mapping, reclassing of expenses, and relationship management with external accounting team.
- Maintain marketing department reporting structures and tools including, but not limited to, Oracle PBCS, Real Page BI, Rentlytics, Siteimprove, and Google Analytics.
- Retrieve and analyze financial and operational data from, Oracle PBCS, Rentlytics, Real Page BI, Yardi, YieldStar, OneSite, Axiometrics, and other sources as may be determined.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in topics including, but not limited to, digital marketing, website analytics, website structure support, industry standard technologies, etc.
- Manage a platform, reporting, and action strategy for online reputation management at a portfolio, operating partner, and other grouped levels.
- Develop productive working relationship with primary customer/end user of information to include the asset managers, department heads, operating partners and other key stakeholders.
- Perform special ad hoc projects and analysis on a frequent basis.
- Play primary role in management of marketing preferred technology providers as well as supporting the marketing director in the analysis and vetting of new and alternative preferred technology providers and vendors.
- Manage the tactical deployment of preferred vendor systems and initiatives across assets and various operating partners.
- Develop and manage vendor performance reporting.
- Some travel required. Travel would be oriented around vendor relationships and industry related conferences/knowledge acquisition opportunities.
What you should have:
- A minimum of three (3) years work experience in data analysis and digital/traditional marketing.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing technologies, IP targeting, re-targeting, GEO fencing, email campaigns and digital nurturing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with a deep knowledge of and mastery of Excel.
- A strong work ethic, the strength to thrive in a dynamic and demanding work environment and an ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as design-oriented report development experience.
- Prior marketing agency experience and/or multifamily marketing management.
- Prior experience with real estate budgeting/forecasting processes and systems.
- Experience working at a publicly traded real estate, institutional financial services, or public/private equity firm preferred. In addition, experience in REIT performance metrics and reporting preferred.
What we offer:
We know that if we take care of our team everything else will fall into place. We aren’t perfect, but we will try to set very clear expectations, always let you know where you stand, and do everything in our power to help you get where you want to go.
Our culture and values matter to us. A lot. We’re definitely not serious but we take this stuff seriously, if you get what we mean. We want a place that is an ego-free zone. A place where good people do good things together. It shouldn’t be rocket science in workplaces, but for some reason it still is? We’re absolutely determined to be different, and we think we’re doing a pretty good job at it. We have a CEO who makes fun of himself, and who will encourage you to tell him when he is wrong. In fact, he needs people to – we all do. Supportive challenge is good, it’s how we get better. We like getting better. We also love diversity, of all kinds. We need people who look, sound, speak, love, and exist differently from one another. This isn’t at the end of this paragraph because it’s an afterthought. It’s SO important to us we want it to stand out.
Right. On to the technical stuff that we know matters to you. We offer competitive pay that is commensurate with the market and relevant experience, and a full slate of benefits that even includes things like paid parental leave.
If any of this sounds interesting, then maybe we are a fit. Life is too short to work with people you don’t like. So whatever you do, don’t make that mistake.
The LivCorian Values
- Be you. Be Real. Be Open. You do you. Together, we will do something amazing.
- Care, Always. We don’t want to let anyone down.
- Courageously Curious. We love to learn, even when it hurts.
- Help Others Win, Be A Good Neighbor. This is about ‘We, not Me.’
- Relentless Hustle, Heart & Humility. Work hard. Be Kind. Make Better.
A few of the people you will work with
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.