APPLY VIA EXTERNAL LINK
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quicker, while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We will create capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader
Manager, Digital Client Strategy
Location: Chicago, Remote
Join a cutting edge, technology-driven “start-up” inside the world’s largest market research organization, NIELSEN! Market Research experience not required, ideally looking for a digital media enthusiast with an interest in discovering and uncovering media effectiveness.
We're looking for a Manager on the Digital Client Strategy team focusing on Digital Ad Ratings, Total Ad Ratings, and related products. The Client Strategy Manager should have enough technical understanding and industry knowledge to strategically discuss advertising measurement needs with clients, deliver impactful analysis and research, and develop client relationships from excellent consulting and client management performance.
- Become an expert in Nielsen’s audience measurement solutions, particularly Digital Ad Ratings and Total Ad Ratings.
- Gain a larger understanding of client advertising goals and strategies, and learn how best to incorporate client business needs within Nielsen measurement and reporting.
- Create in-depth research reports through hands-on data query and analysis of complex databases.
- Develop analysts to become strong marketing researchers and contributors.
- Ensure the integrity of data collected by completing the quality control process on all deliverables.
- Present analyses to client consumer insights teams, marketing decision makers, and agencies.
- Orchestrate data and report setup and design across multiple teams, both onshore and offshore.
- Communicate regularly with clients to understand their needs.
- Respond to ongoing and ad-hoc client research requests.
- Bachelor’s degree, 3+ years of digital experience in advertising, marketing and media research; digital + traditional Media experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Strong business writing ability.
- Strong quantitative, data tabulation, analytic thinking and data mining skills.
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint).
Ideal Candidate Background
- Digital Media Strategist
- Digital Account Supervisor
- Digital Media Director/Supervisor
- Digital Sales Manager
- Digital Media Planner
- Digital Investment Planner/Supervisor
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.