APPLY VIA EXTERNAL LINK
Global Nielsen Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field & Call Center associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.
HIRING IMMEDIATELY! Field Sales Representatives
Company provided car that includes insurance, gas, and maintenance (save on average $8,000 per year). Business and personal use
Comprehensive benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision) available on day 1 of employment.
Base Salary plus Performance Bonus
Liberal Paid time off
What are some of the Field Sales Representative responsibilities:
- Conduct in-person interviews in panelist’s homes
- Navigate secured buildings, gated communities, stairs, elevators, walkways and driveways (paved and unpaved) and a variety of entrances into a prospective participant's residence.
- Travel to selected homes within a territory using a company-provided vehicle.
- Approach statistically-selected homes (door to door) with or without an appointment.
- Persuade selected households over the phone and/or in person to participate in Nielsen TV, Radio and Computer Research.
What are the qualifications:
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with all types of people.
- Demonstrate the ability to "sell” selected participants on the importance of participating in the Nielsen Ratings.
- Bring relevant work or volunteer experience that includes customer service, market research, education, census bureau research, in-field research, hospitality , social service, door-to-door sales, campaign canvassing, etc.
- Work and manage a non-traditional schedule that includes evenings and weekends.
- Meet minimum education requirements: High School Diploma or GED OR 2 + years equivalent work experience.
- Show proficiency using a tablet and smartphone including the use of e-mail, spreadsheets, and other computer applications.
- Have a valid driver’s license, and satisfactory driving record.
- Consistently meet individual performance metrics.
Nielsen fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field Organization, made up of individuals who directly connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption. Any home, in any area could potentially become a Nielsen Household