APPLY VIA EXTERNAL LINK
Nielsen Media would not function without our Technology teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients, and we are cultivators, growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences. Around the globe, our Technology teams are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
We are looking for a Software Development in Test Engineer to automate tests to ensure the quality of streaming measurement here at Nielsen Media.
- Responsible for analyzing, developing, testing and supporting application software with focus on testing and test automation
- Leverage test automation framework to enable automated data quality, regression, Chaos and performance/scalability testing
- Focus on the cloud-based Streaming Media measurement platform
- Track status of all test automations that execute regularly as part of the platform development process
- Work with the Product Owner and Scrum Team team to ensure test cases are reviewed and accepted
- Participate in Agile scrum ceremonies and calls with your manager and team
- Tools used: Java, Postgres/RDS, GitLab, Docker, Amazon Web Services, Cucumber
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field with an information technology focus (foreign equivalent degree acceptable) or equivalent experience
- Experience with one or more of Java, SQL, Linux Shell Scripting, and/or Python
- Exposure or Interest in Agile methodology including DevOps
- Analytical and communication skills
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.