The Walton Family Foundation is seeking a skilled, highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual to join the foundation as a Communications Officer. This position can be located in Bentonville, AR; Jersey City, NJ; Washington, D.C, or remote.
About the position:
Specific duties include the following:
- Manage relationships with program officers to ensure all communications efforts help them reach their programmatic goals
- Build relationships with key audience groups, including grantees, influencers and reporters, to help advance the foundation’s work
- Help design earned, owned and paid communications strategies to help reach programmatic goals
- Generate content for earned, owned and paid media.
- Help manage internal calendars to ensure communications efforts complement all program areas and the broader foundation communications strategy
- As needed, manage grants to increase awareness of and support for K-12 education grantees and the foundation broadly