APPLY VIA EXTERNAL LINK
Are you ready to come up with the next big idea for some of the top consumer brands in the world?
More and more, clients are looking for insights-driven creative ideas that break through cultural water cooler conversations and have real business impact. If you believe in the power of data, have a passion for uncovering smart insights, and can deliver powerful creative ideas, we’re looking for you. As part of WE’s consumer sector, you’ll help some of the biggest names in food & beverage, consumer technology, auto, and education craft their stories and drive relevancy & action among critical audiences.
- 8-10+ years of professional experience in agency or in-house marketing or communications environments, with experience in an account planning or creative strategy role
- Creative and critical thinker; demonstrate creativity and analytical thinking leveraging data and insights to inform work
- Understand how to conduct and apply research/data to brand and communications campaigns; ability to translate research into compelling insights and assure that those insights align with core strategies and drive program results
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to craft and tell a good story
- Strong grasp of current cultural and social landscape, including trends, best practices, and social/content platforms
- Track record of building peer and client relationships
- Self-starter with comfort working in a fast-paced, collaborative, matrixed environment and who can spearhead and manage a creative project from start to completion
What you'll be doing
- Primary focus will be on working with clients, account, business development and specialist teams to develop unique, impactful, channel-agnostic campaign ideas – big and small, with PR at the core – that will help our clients stand out
- Conduct desktop research and work with data analytics experts (when it makes sense) to uncover and deliver unexpected insights that drive strategic creative programming and ladder up to program objectives
- Develop and present campaign strategy and creative concepts to clients, prospects, and account teams in a persuasive manner
- Demonstrate knowledge of clients’ businesses and keep current with cultural and industry trends
- Foster collaborative relationships with multiple clients and integrated agency partners
- Contribute to or lead brainstorm and strategy sessions for current client and/or new business opportunities, crafting creative briefs, vetting ideas, and leading development into actionable concepts
- Contribute to developing ownable trends-/insights-based thought leadership content for the sector and/or agency
What you've been able to accomplish
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, or similarly applicable field is preferred
- 8-10+ years of marketing and communications experience required with applicable PR/creative/strategy experience.
- Experience in Public Relations strongly preferred and/or an interest in leveraging data to drive comms-led ideas
- Proven success in establishing relationships, being a high bandwidth communicator, with a track record of excellent collaboration
- Self-motivated and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Possess exceptional communications skills.
- Client and business environment, Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist.
- Familiarity with data gathering, research tools & resources such as Mintel
- Strong presentation and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English.
- Travel: may on occasion need to travel, up to 20%.
WE is one of the largest communications and integrated marketing agencies in the world. We’re independent, we’re all about our people — both our clients and our employees — and we believe in the power of communications to move audiences to positive action.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping translate complex innovations into powerful, persuasive stories. Our sector expertise across key verticals — including technology, healthcare, consumer, and brand purpose — translates into insights and strategies that are informed, current and credible.
We work with companies that are embracing the ever-evolving digital world to reinvent themselves, to deliver new value to their customers or reach them in new ways and ultimately improve people’s lives.
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.