APPLY VIA EXTERNAL LINK
The Global Marketing Senior Project Manager will oversee all aspects of project objectives for the Marketing team and may oversee multiple projects simultaneously. This role will be responsible for project scoping, defining milestones, assigning resources, objectives, workback schedules, and involving all relevant stakeholders.
This role will assess risks and help meet project deadlines. This individual is well organized, thoughtful, a strong communicator and enjoys creating order.
The Global Marketing Senior PM will work closely with several internal teams to direct all of the various marketing, technical and creative requirements needed to address the business needs of the agency’s global marketing team.
What you'll be doing
- Lead and manage all creative projects in partnership with the global marketing team
- Collaborates with global marketing team to identify approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver within established timeline and budget
- Ability to manage all project types; large scale, complex, high volume and cross agency/team
- Responsible for upholding the quality of work produced by the studio team
- Facilitate organizational flow across all studio disciplines
- Influence, inspire and engage the team to utilize the best and latest methods and tools to be competitive and agile.
- Works with global marketing team to estimate costs, timing, work back schedules relating to each portion of the project stages: discovery, research, strategy, functional design, visual design, technology requirements, etc., utilizing planning and process tool.
- Manages project activities and stages with global marketing team to ensure tasks are completed appropriately and according to schedule and strategy; tasks include: debriefs, status check-ins, global marketing team and stakeholder reviews, etc
- Uses web technologies, web development process and delivery solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects
- Develops project work plans identifying the need for and securing of the appropriate multi-disciplinary talent (at the appropriate time) for projects and gets buy-in on assigning them when necessary for each phase of a project
- Responsible for communicating actions and next steps clearly with timelines to team along with delivering status reports acting as a project team lead
- Develops, reviews and maintains project documentation including status reports, project schedules, budgets, meeting summaries and review details
- Maintains vendor/partner relationships pertaining to the project at hand as needed
- Manages project scope on multiple projects to ensure projects are completed according to schedule, expectations and within budget
- Responsible for raising awareness of all project issues and risks to project owner along with working with appropriate counterparts to develop solutions
- Leads/partners on scoping recommendations for new opportunities and building new project teams for incoming work to ensure the correct mix of expertise is scoped according to the project needs
- Build strong relationships with multi-levels of internal and external clients.
- Other job duties as assigned.
What you've been able to accomplish
5-7+ years of project management experience managing multi-phased, interactive/digital projects, preferably in an agency or consulting environment
PMP and PMI-ACP Certification preferred
Proficiency with MS Project and Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel) is required, as well as PM tracking tools (Wrike) a plus
- Experience in large-scale campaign projects, ad creative, web design and development projects through entire lifecycle, from requirements to system deployment
- Understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans, develop specifications, perform resource allocations, manage project financials (budget, forecast, pacing and reporting) and run team communications
- Self-starter with initiative to constantly enhance and improve the work the team does.
- High bandwidth communicator and ability to balance multiple stakeholders.
- Client and business environment: Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist from requirement of handling multiple tasks
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations
- Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.)
- Strong presentation and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English
- May need to work more than 40 hours per week on occasion
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
WE is one of the largest communications and integrated marketing agencies in the world. We’re independent, we’re all about our people — both our clients and our employees — and we believe in the power of communications to move audiences to positive action.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping translate complex innovations into powerful, persuasive stories. Our sector expertise across key verticals — including technology, healthcare, consumer, and brand purpose — translates into insights and strategies that are informed, current and credible.
We work with companies that are embracing the ever-evolving digital world to reinvent themselves, to deliver new value to their customers or reach them in new ways and ultimately improve people’s lives.
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.