At Fors Marsh, we combine the power of science and strategy to improve people’s lives. Each day, we work with institutions and organizations that seek to disrupt markets, understand and influence behavior, drive action on a national scale, and create positive impact. Our approach extends far beyond our client portfolio—as a certified B Corporation and a 2020 Greenbook Top 50 Market Research Company, we make a difference in our community through corporate-sponsored employee volunteer programs and pro bono partnerships with values-aligned nonprofits. Most importantly, as a 2019-2022 Top Workplace, we are committed to putting people first and foster a culture that reflects that commitment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate diversity and inclusivity as the foundation of a healthy, successful, and innovative work environment. Join us, and together we can work to ensure a better tomorrow.
Are you a bold and dynamic marketing leader who cares about making a difference and prioritizes strategy and collaboration? Are you looking to work people who care about people, the planet, the impact of the work we do together?
We are looking for you - a Marketing and Communications Director who will be leading our corporate marketing and positioning efforts. You will be responsible for leading our marketing team and building a mix of conventional and less conventional marketing strategies to meet our goals. You will also be responsible for communicating marketing plans, and planning and executing marketing tactics to build awareness about Fors Marsh and position us to do more work that makes a real difference for people. You will also be working closely with our business development team and our operations teams.
To be considered for this position, you will need a bachelor's or master’s degree in business, marketing or communications. You will also need to have proven experience leading and directing a marketing team and marketing campaigns. High competency in project and stakeholder management is a huge advantage.
This role will report to our Growth Officer.
- Overseeing marketing team –Sr. marketing manager (content & social), Sr. project manager, Fors Marsh Media content lead, marketing specialist and a marketing coordinator.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing tactics.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Understanding competitor research.
- Understanding, developing and managing marketing budgets
- Compiling lists describing our offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
Marketing Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional, proactive, good instincts and work ethic.
- Must have good instincts, take initiative and have the ability to work independently
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
Our benefits typically meet or exceed our competitors’ packages. Ways we are unique?
- Ability to make an impact on people’s lives, both internal and external to the organization.
- Top-tier health, dental, vision, and long and short-term disability coverage all covered at 100% for employee coverage.
- Remote work.
- Our company culture, which values balance and allows each employee to take leave as they require it to balance the responsibilities of both their work and home lives without worrying about depleting their available leave hours.
- We provide a floating holiday bank so you can celebrate the days you value.
- Generous matching retirement contributions and no vesting period starting the third month of employment.
- Dedicated training and development budgets to expand your expertise and grow your skillset.
- You can volunteer your way with paid time off.
- You can participate in Fors Marsh staff-led affinity groups.
- Our employees receive product and service discounts through the certified B Corp network.