617MediaGroup, the Northeast’s fastest-growing progressive communications agency, is looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team. This full-time position will be based in our Massachusetts, New York City or Washington, D.C. headquarters. At 617MediaGroup, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our communities. 617MediaGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Who we are:
Veteran campaigners, communicators, designers, strategists, storytellers, web developers and true-believers. We love what we do. We’re results-driven. And we only work with clients we believe in.
What we do:
We move public opinion. We win tough fights. We tell stories simply, and with maximum impact. We offer comprehensive communication services: from earned media to paid, and social media to owned content. Copy and design. We do it all.
What we value:
• The peace of mind that comes with fully-paid healthcare premiums.
• Industry-leading benefits, including ample paid time off.
Who you are:
• An ace writer and content creator. A pro at developing the strategy and creative for client campaigns, including content calendars, mailers, landing pages, social memes/graphics
• A highly organized client relations and project management pro
• A creative, collaborative multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced, campaign-like environments
• Skilled in digital organizing and communications with familiarity in online advertising, mobile strategy, and web design.
• Posses knowledge of digital platforms and analytics to further client and campaign success.
• You have at least 3-5 years of strategic communications experience in labor, advocacy, organizing, politics, or media, and you’re eager to make a difference for the public good. Agency experience a plus.
• You create sharp content, from social media calendars to video scripts to op-eds. You know how to create killer content that aligns with client and campaign strategy
• Experience using HubSpot, WordPress, Google Analytics, Facebook Manager or similar platforms.
• You design integrated campaigns utilizing social media, online advertising, email marketing, and web design as part of integrated campaigns
All employees in this position are expected to retain a valid driver’s license and a purchased or leased automobile for personal transportation to work events with a valid inspection sticker. If this expectation will create an unmitigable hardship, and you would like to request an exemption, please note that in your cover letter.
The current minimum starting salary offer for this position is $52,500. The current maximum starting salary offer for this position is $60,499. Starting salary offer amounts are furnished at the discretion of the agency with adherence to contractually guaranteed minimum pay rates and are also based on the relevant experience level of the applicant and on agency hiring needs. 617MediaGroup is proud to be a union shop and 617MediaGroup employees are covered by a collective bargaining agreement. Employees of 617MediaGroup enjoy robust opportunities for professional and financial growth and advancement.
Learn More Here: https://grnh.se/75c4ef1a2us