Talk about a great company!
Getting things done – really well and on time –puts a spring in your step and a smile on your face. So does being part of a high-energy team that is dedicated to each and every client’s success.
When others shrink back from a complex project, you get energized. When others seek an easy way, you go the extra mile to find the best way.
Humble yet confident, you’re inclined to step forward to take on responsibility – even something you’ve never done before – when others might avert their gaze and take a step back. You know you’ll find a way (especially with ROI’s stellar team by your side!).
Sharing ROI’s commitment to an extraordinary client experience, you always ask yourself, how can we do something better, something more? Going beyond this, you look to delight the client in unexpected ways. And if there is a gap in the services we provide, you want to know about and act on it. You understand that the ROI client experience needs to be second to none.
You also are committed to excellence. If something has your name assigned to it (or your team’s name), you will not allow it to be second rate. It has to be done to the best of your ability, given the time you have to complete it.
Sound like you? Read on!
While we may not have an open position at this time, we are always looking for amazing talent at ROI! Applying now will allow our Talent Team to reach out when an engagement arises that may be a great fit. We currently have remote roles. #LI-Remote
Senior Consultants are key members of ROI’s account management team, and key drivers of our clients' success. In this role, you would:
- Help drive and deliver ROI’s unique client experience
- Provide communication consulting to our clients through the development and execution of strategies and plans
- Manage complex projects from start to finish
- Drive the success of the client’s communication channels
- Use your expertise in content development and message creation
- Ensure the highest quality of all communication deliverables
ROI Senior Consultants are nimble, responsive, quality oriented and great ambassadors of the ROI brand experience. They are dedicated to delivering the unmatched quality of ROI’s consulting engagements.
- Plan, develop, and oversee the execution of communication deliverables
- Develop, maintain, and track project plan(s)
- Identify project scope, key stakeholders, key project deliverables, milestones, timelines, budget, and resources required for communications support on assigned projects
- Partner closely with ROI account manager and/or project lead throughout project, keeping them well informed of status and issues
- Anticipate and identify issues that may prevent timely delivery and recommend solutions to address them
- Integrate change management principles and best practices
- Apply appropriate writing standards and terminology, and follow client branding standards in all communications
- Represent ROI on client teams, projects, and initiatives
- Work with ROI account managers and/or project leads to ensure alignment between all of ROI's projects and engagements
- Proactively understand, anticipate, and respond to the client's objectives, needs, and gaps
- Serve as advisor on communication planning, content, and delivery
- Serve as communications subject matter expert
- Guide and mentor other team members
- Ensure the high quality of communication deliverables
- Ensure tasks are completed with high quality, in a timely manner, and within budget
- Review and approve key deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) required; field of study: Communications or Marketing
- Master's Degree preferred; field of study: Communications or Marketing
- 3+ years project management experience required
- 3-4 years of experience in communication, marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in consulting preferred
- Multiple account experience preferred
- Proficient in standard business technology platforms, such as Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Please note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
$60 - $85 an hour
ABOUT ROI COMMUNICATION
At ROI you can live your best life: Flexibility, Culture, Purpose, Ownership.
We believe people should love where they work and feel inspired by their organization. Because inspired people deliver extraordinary results, and that starts with our own team.
As a leading employee owned engagement company, we know what it takes to turn companies into communities. We’ve spent the last 20 years crafting innovative, purpose-driven strategies that connect people, invigorate cultures and create brand champions.
And we do it all—from planning and creative development, to execution and measuring results—with joy in our hearts and a commitment to doing the right thing.
Check out The Spirit of ROI and learn how we work together as team. Visit our website, www.roico.com, to learn more about how you could be a part of our amazing team! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn too.
We are committed to our company values, and they are evident in all that we do:
CULTIVATE A HEALTHY TEAM
We are balanced, inclusive, collaborative, energetic, fun, creative, positive and continuously learning and growing
FOCUS ON CUSTOMERS
We are insightful, experienced, proactive, business-minded, responsive and flexible partners
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
We are committed to adding value, building relationships and delivering results for each other, our clients, our communities and the world
MAINTAIN HIGH STANDARDS
We deliver excellence and quality in everything we do
ACT WITH INTEGRITY
We are authentic, trusted, respected, accountable and reliable
RESPECT EACH OTHER
We treat our team members, clients and partners with respect, honoring everyone as equal, valuable and important.