As the global performance marketing agency of IPG Mediabrands, we are obsessed with Customer Flow, the continuous movement of customers along the path to purchase. Our purpose is to help brands build and accelerate Customer Flow, and we offer deep expertise in digital crafts required to move customers along that journey. We do this by unifying our craft experts which include search, social media, SEO, eCommerce, content creation and strategy under a single operating system.
Our expert team of specialists delivers integrated initiatives that help the world’s leading brands connect to the people who drive their business forward – efficiently and effectively. Reprise is headquartered in New York with over 60 offices around the world and works with brands like Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Amazon, American Express, Lego & more.
Description & Requirements
We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent - to join the Reprise team as a Specialist, Paid Social. As a Specialist, Paid Social you will assist in the day-to-day stewarding of both account and media activity on assigned campaigns for our top clients, and help take social media planning to the next level. This opportunity will provide a platform to partner with the world’s leading consumer brands.
- Work closely with Account/Media team on the development, implementation and optimization of campaigns to successfully execute the defined strategy and achieve business results
- Serve as resource in terms of gathering and distributing research around the industry or our clients
- Develop a strong working relationship with the media sales community, specifically our partners, to become the point person for day to day needs and account maintenance for all active campaigns
- Investigate new sites/media vehicles relevant to clients’ media campaigns
- Work with sales reps to develop new tactics (placements, creative units) to improve performance of clients’ advertising
- Use research tools to develop profile of target audiences with view into their social/online behaviors, media consumption, etc.
- Ensure agreed upon pacing and delivery of campaigns, prompt delivery of reports to clients and accurate/useful performance reports
- Become proficient with 3rd party ad-serving, tracking & analytic systems to be able to accurately input media plan details and launch campaigns
- Maintain detailed files of all pertinent records (latest media plans, performance reports, etc.) relevant to clients’ business with Society
- Reconcile all campaigns to ensure that client receives all planned media and is invoiced/credited properly
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Previous agency experience strongly preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in Paid Social strongly preferred
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for interactive media / marketing with strong working knowledge of the Internet – and an active user / participant in social media a plus.
- Proactive ability to multi-task, strong written and oral communication skills, excellent organizational aptitude, attention to detail, and accuracy when working with numbers
- Strong desire to learn and build knowledge of: social media, native advertising, marketing principles, marketing platforms (e.g., Facebook and Twitter Advertising), interactive media, and direct response strategies and tactics
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email