Niantic’s Communications team seeks an Internal Communications Associate Manager to help lead global employee communications for the company. Apply here!
Our team works to advance the company's narrative and brand, representing our products and long-term vision to internal and external audiences globally.
- Develop and own communication strategies that inform, engage, and inspire Niantic employees globally.
- Champion a mindset that balances and addresses the needs of both the business and Niantic employees.
- Build and own an editorial content plan for our intranet that engages our employees in an entertaining, authentic way.
- Tell the “what,” “why,” and “how” of our business through various internal channels, such as all hands, Q&A, and more -- and come up with creative new ways to tell our story.
- Partner closely with teams across the company, including HR and DE&I, to develop communication plans and materials that achieve their goals and resonate with employees.
- Draft briefs, talking points, outlines, presentations, and other content for the executive team that consistently convey Niantic's mission and vision.
- You have 4+ years of communications experience.
- Your past work includes employee communications within a fast paced organization, preferably in the technology industry.
- You're an excellent writer and verbal communicator.
- You are a natural self-starter and experienced collaborator.
- You're comfortable using business productivity and collaboration tools (such as Slack, Asana, etc.) to drive employee comms.
- You have experience in graphic design.
- You have experience in event planning or A/V.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Harry Potter:Wizards Unite. Our developer platform, Lightship, launches soon.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.