Please Apply Via External Link AND ColorComm Search
Access Brand Communications is looking for a post-graduate intern to join our growing Research team in San Francisco, California in September 2021.
We're looking for someone with an analytical mind, interest in research and data, who is proactive and willing to help with a variety of research-related projects.
About the job
This internship is 35 hours/week (5 days/week, 7-hour days), and is 3 months in length with the opportunity of extension up to 6 months and full-time opportunities. While this position doesn't require in-office time in San Francisco, it does require the ability to work Pacific time zone.
- Provide research services including news coverage tracking, social media monitoring, subject-based and competitive research, etc. to help team stay informed and competitive
- Seek and capture relevant coverage in the press as well as coverage of interest to PR team
- Circulate coverage as part of regularly scheduled coverage reports and share relevant breaking news coverage in real-time
- Measurement: read and assess client coverage and track for KPIs to measure program results and merchandise results beyond the PR organization
- Review and analyze compiled research and data sets and provide written summaries of trends, learnings and other key takeaways
- Coordinate with account managers to ensure quality and accuracy of ongoing measurement and coverage tracking programs
- Complete ad-hoc reporting and assignments for all account teams and new business efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, English or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience utilizing Internet and advanced researching skills to gather information from public and private databases and news services
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Previous research, PR or marketing internships a plus, but not required
From bits to bites to beauty, Access Brand Communications uncomplicates the complicated innovations that power consumer experience.
For brands that power consumer experiences through technology and innovation, Access Brand Communications (Access) uncomplicates the complicated to drive consumer awareness, trial and recommendation. From the enterprise to consumer and lifestyle brands, Access blends the discipline of B2B communications with deep consumer insights to tell great stories. Access embodies a boutique mindset backed by a global powerhouse network. We deliver hands-on senior involvement and flex in style to meet client needs to drive measurable business impact.