FleishmanHillard, a global integrated communications agency, is looking for a Creative Producer to join the Washington D.C. office. At FleishmanHillard (FH), a successful creative producer holds a swiss army knife of skills and the ability to know which to employ at any given time under many different circumstances, all toward making things realize against a vision or idea.
Assessing project needs, committing resources against budgets and timelines, shepherding through deliverables that ladder up to the original brief, having the chops to make things better along the way by connecting dots and sharing, finishing, finalizing and managing appropriate distribution, all these things apply to the role and to many forms of media, form video and photography, to designed materials, campaign assets and motion graphics. And when a campaign is integrated, ensuring that any/all of these outputs mesh with not only the brief, but the brand, campaign and established LOE.
At FleishmanHillard, we embrace challenges, think boldly, trust each other, and harness our talented worldwide network to provide the best in-class counsel to our roster of remarkable global clients. Are you ready to join the team?
We recognize that diversity, equity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
The Right Match
You are a detail-oriented individual who is experienced in managing more than one concurrent creative / content / production project and can independently prioritize your projects to meet deadlines. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change. You want to raise the bar creatively.
Acting iteratively as a single point of contact with cross functional partners, the Creative Producer will continue to streamline the flow of information to establish a unified voice to our client, account, in-house teams and/or production partners. This ensures that projects stay organized, on track, and that correspondence funnels through the right channels.
Providing service is at the forefront of our business, and we work daily to create and strengthen relationships with our agency partners, clients, and creators. Prompt and thorough responsiveness and a genuine interest in others is inherent to FH and client success.
Managing assets via the ability to source, organize and share any and all needed inputs and materials and whatever is necessary for each project at hand. This may include project files, footage, music, tracking down brand assets, gathering final deliverables, and facilitating the delivery and archival of final files.
• Team, personified, via dedication, understanding and attention to the 10,000-foot level and minute details, at once.
• Passionate curiosity about all aspects of multimedia creative with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Thrive-ability in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possessing a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrating smart judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Agility-minded with a goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
• Plan and execute creative concepts, strategies and proposals based on the unique needs of each project. Track the planning and execution to scopes of work and project budgets, along with brand, story, campaign objectives and established metrics values.
• Manage all aspects of the production process including briefs, scheduling, creative resourcing, budgets, project assets and licensing. Use tools and programs and platforms to help make it all smooth.
• Use multi-touchpoint experience to elevate any/all creative as it goes through development to become real. Unify. Make vibrant. Improve. Use your eye for the magnificent. Contribute!
• 4+ years producing a range of multimedia content, project management, and/or creative/PR agency experience.
• Model written and verbal communicator.
• Knowledge of current events, pop culture, video, web and broadcasting content.
• Nonplussed by schedule changes and creative layers added on.
• A high degree of accuracy and consistency.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volume of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
• Production experience on set, location or in studio for video, motion graphics, photography and all that entails, including audio and design.
• Understand story and how it expresses visually and dynamically via content. Live to tell stories!
FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Our award-winning agency specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, research and analytics, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We’ve been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; the Human Rights Campaign’s “ Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality; and NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for a decade. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, with a longstanding worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com
FleishmanHillard is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, alienage, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local laws.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered. If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.