Locations: SF or LA
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for a Vice President/Senior Vice President to join our TRUE Global Intelligence practice sitting in one of our core offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. FleishmanHillard’s TRUE Global Intelligence practice serves as a strategic enabler to the broader organization by harnessing research and data-driven insights to achieve client business objectives. Our work within TRUE Global Intelligence integrates measurement, primary research and secondary research methods with advanced data analytics and strategic consulting.
The Vice President will be primarily responsible for leading measurement projects related to the analysis of media content across a variety of business contexts, including (but not limited to): measuring impact of communications campaigns, assessing competitive landscapes, and providing guidance on branding and reputation management strategies. The Vice President will lead multiple teams in the concurrent execution of measurement projects, distillation of key insights, and in development of corresponding conclusions, implications, recommendations, and strategy presentations.
In this role we are looking for a candidate who is passionate about leading teams to produce impactful insights, thrives in interactions with large global teams and clients, who can integrate measurement of PR outputs with primary and secondary research data, and who will thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced work environment.
Healthcare experience for the position will be prioritized.
We recognize that diversity, equity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Manage and oversee end-to-end execution of research projects while cultivating strong relationships with clients and cross-functional internal resources.
- Manage multiple project teams simultaneously; collection relevant data, analyzing data, producing research reports, presenting finding and conclusions to clients, ensuring established processes are followed, and maintaining required documentation to deliver results that meet the highest quality standards.
- Employ a wide range of media listening/aggregation platforms to conduct necessary research (e.g., competitive intelligence, sector analysis, customer values, market segmentation, business development, etc.)
- Provide guidance to teams on QC plans for projects.
- Lead development of narratives for research findings; drafting of proposals and statements of work for new opportunities with existing clients.
- Develop pricing for proposed measurement and secondary research projects.
- Engage client stakeholders to understand how measurement will address business needs and ensure client success; lead design of research and measurement programs based on client business requirements.
- Manage budgets for active projects.
- Develop relationships to spearhead organic growth of business with existing accounts to find new opportunities and propose solutions to problems.
- Collaborate with business development and account teams to pursue new business opportunities and maintain an active pipeline of prospects.
- Escalate issues that impact the timeline, budget or data quality in a timely manner.
- Minimum 8-10+ years of experience in communications measurement or market research.
- Excellent project management skills; capable of setting priorities, meeting deadlines and managing projects.
- Able to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels using both technical and non-technical verbiage. Great at presenting findings to a diverse audience.
- Able to build strong working relationships with clients, team members and stakeholders. Previous experience in a client-service capacity is preferred.
- Hands-on expertise using Factiva, YouGov BrandIndex, Statista, GlobalWebIndex (or other syndicated research platforms), Trendkite, Spredfast, NewsWhip, Crimson Hexagon, Rival IQ, or other online media/listening platforms required.
- Comfortable with asking good questions in order to get to the heart of issues quickly and act decisively while seeing the “bigger picture”.
- Proven analytical and deductive reasoning skills; able to translate findings into actionable insights.
- Coachable, highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to be flexible and precise under tight deadlines.
FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Our award-winning agency specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, research and analytics, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We’ve been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; the Human Rights Campaign’s “ Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality; the Human Rights Campaign’s “ Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality; and NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for a decade. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, with a longstanding worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com
FleishmanHillard is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, alienage, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local laws.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered. If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.