FleishmanHillard, a global integrated communications agency, is looking for an Account Supervisor to join San Francisco’s dynamic consumer practice, focusing on brand marketing and lifestyle communications. This position provides a fantastic opportunity for a creative, energetic, and motivated professional with a background in and passion for style, marketing, and communications. You’ll work with collaborative teams on integrated consumer brand marketing campaigns for some of the most beloved retail and consumer technology brands.
This role will work closely with account leadership in the Bay Area and across the FH network, as well as with our creative, social, media relations and research teams to develop and execute clever, multi-channel campaigns that move the needle in business and in culture.
At FleishmanHillard, we embrace challenges, think boldly, trust each other, and harness our talented worldwide network to provide the best in-class counsel to our roster of remarkable global clients. Are you ready to join the team?
We recognize that diversity, equity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Provide proactive client counsel and creative ideas for how to meet consumer marketing goals through communications.
- Partner with account leadership to develop integrated communications programs that compel audiences to act.
- Develop strategies for national consumer media – primarily products, services, and compelling trend stories and execute high-quality media programs including product launches, events and experiences, photoshoots, mailers and deskside tours and from conception to execution to placement.
- Identify, cultivate, and manage VIP relationships with lifestyle, consumer tech, business, marketing, and retail media.
- Help shape client stories and messages, with the goal of integrating clients into the broader news cycle and trending social conversations.
- Use journalistic news sense to develop and edit high-quality written materials, including creative content, communications plans, thoughtful pitch narratives and expert advice.
- Collaborate with client team to define KPIs and evaluate the impact of public relations efforts on reputation, perception, and traffic.
- Constantly mine for and share client and competitor activity to ensure FleishmanHillard delivers game-changing ideas and solutions.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience implementing public relations programs. Experience at an agency supporting Fortune 500 global consumer brands is highly preferred.
- Natural ‘media hound’ and master storyteller who loves the thrill of the sell and has experience crafting compelling, culturally relevant story ideas that generate on-message coverage for clients.
- Depth of well-rounded experience in consumer practice areas, with proven success working with a variety of top-tier consumer long-lead publications, short-lead digital lifestyle media and national broadcast media, including national morning shows. Candidates must exhibit a hands-on approach to outreach, relationship management and follow up.
- Understanding of product integration, media partnerships and sponsorship opportunities.
- Ability to execute integrated social media programs with national consumer media outreach, including product giveaways/contests.
- Ability to develop high quality written materials, including media correspondence and story angles; and illustrate strong presentation skills.
- Results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients. Experience working directly with clients on day-to-day activities.
- High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Strong team orientation to succeed in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically and maintain composure and quality under deadline pressure.
FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Our award-winning agency specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, research and analytics, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We’ve been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; the Human Rights Campaign’s “ Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality; and NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for a decade. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, with a longstanding worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com
FleishmanHillard is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, alienage, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local laws.