FleishmanHillard’s Brand Marketing group is looking for a creative, motivated, energetic, self-starting Managing Supervisor to join our St. Louis office. This position offers the opportunity to provide consumer media strategy, counsel and execution for premier brands. As a member of the national media team, the candidate will also provide media relations support for high-profile accounts across the FleishmanHillard network.
At FleishmanHillard, we embrace challenges, think boldly, trust each other, and harness our talented worldwide network to provide the best in-class counsel to our roster of remarkable global clients. Are you ready to join the team?
We aim to become the most inclusive agency in the world. We know diversity, equity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from all, including people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Provide client counsel and creative recommendations on how to achieve consumer marketing goals through communications.
- Develop strategies that create national and local consumer media for products, services and company trends.
- Create and execute high-quality product launches and media programs and manage pitch teams.
- Work with a broader corporate communications team on a host of consumer issues.
- Manage sensitive reactive media issues.
- Build, analyze and communicate success metrics to clients
- 5+ years of experience providing earned media counsel to clients.
- Proven success working with a variety of top-tier consumer print/online and broadcast media.
- Understanding of product integration, media partnerships and sponsorship opportunities.
- Ability to execute integrated social media programs with national consumer media outreach.
- Strong capabilities in media relations, from strategy development to generating results.
- Proven ability to contribute to compelling new business proposals and presenting them effectively and persuasively.
- Demonstrated experience executing public relations plans and the ability to draft and implement strategic public relations programs within budget.
- Develop and edit high quality written materials, including media correspondence and story angles
- Display strong presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage internal teams and clients.
FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Our award-winning agency specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, research and analytics, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We’ve been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; the Human Rights Campaign’s “ Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality; and NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for a decade. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, with a longstanding worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com
FleishmanHillard is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, alienage, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local laws.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.