Apply via External Link
Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 35 years, we’ve worked with our clients and partners to elect presidents and world leaders, fought to strengthen tobacco laws from Nashville to Nigeria, united foster children with their forever families; and helped our clients bring vaccinations to children around the world.
Our mission: to create real and lasting positive change in the world. And between our D.C. home base and our Seattle and San Francisco offices, you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create communications and advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
We are…earned media experts, public policy wonks, social and digital strategists, communications and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
You are…a Vice President, Political Digital who knows how to:
- Lead digital accounts for candidates, independent expenditures, and issue advocacy clients
- Develop and execute multi-screen, cross- platform digital strategies to persuade, mobilize, and register voters
- Collaborate with senior staff on integrated TV + digital campaigns
- Develop senior-level relationships with clients to advise them on digital strategy
- Provide vision and leadership for GMMB’s political digital practice including developing best practices and training junior staff
- Grow GMMB’s political digital practice with new business including networking, pitching, and writing proposals
- Serve as one of the primary sources of digital expertise within GMMB
- Work with our digital media buying department and oversee execution of programmatic and platform buying, ad operations, and reporting
- Write and produce digital advertising in coordination with our creative, design and video production teams
- A love of politics and desire to be a part of winning elections in 2022
- 3+ cycles of political digital experience working as a digital director, campaign digital staff, or at an agency
- Expertise with paid digital advertising, organic and social media
- An understanding of the fundamentals of digital advertising including:
- Knowledge of the digital creative landscape and a point of view on how to develop digital-first creative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced campaign environment, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize deadlines
- Experience managing and leading a team
- A strong reputation among leaders, peers, and subordinates in previous campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, and Word;
- The ability to quickly learn how to use new platforms and software
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.