Apply via External Link AND ColorComm Search
maslansky + partners is a communication strategy firm grounded in a rigorous approach to messaging research. We work with Fortune 500 companies, trade associations, non-profits, and public policy groups around the world to help them address their most important communication and messaging challenges.
Are you seeking a new challenge in a fast‐growing company? If so, we may have the solution! We’re looking for an extremely creative, energetic, and savvy Presentation Specialist to join our team!
Our firm is guided by the simple idea that it’s not what you SAY that matters, it’s what they HEAR. We use research to advise our clients what to say, what not to say, and why it matters. We passionately believe that for PR, marketing, and advocacy efforts to be successful, they must have the right words, phrases, and framing. Though small, we have a LARGE impact.
As a member of m + p, our ideal Presentation Specialist is a self-starter, curious, organized and detail oriented. You must be able to work effectively at the tactical level (transforming ideas and text into visually captivating presentations). You will need to juggle many projects at once, with the ability to prioritize and communicate along the way.
What You’ll Do:
- Transform content in presentations into more graphically engaging, concise, appealing PowerPoints using existing brand guidelines and standards.
- Partner with project teams to produce high quality presentation materials for client deliverables, marketing and new business decks, educational tools and internal meetings
- Participate in creative brainstorm sessions and visual explorations for creative development; share new design perspectives and ideas
- Create marketing assets to showcase our work for our website, social media, and email marketing campaigns
- Organize, maintain, and oversee the updating/redesigning the Company’s archive of creative materials
- Proactively communicate issues, opportunities, and insights to the team
- Complete ad-hoc requests as required
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience in Presentation Design
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint
- Knowledge of wordpress, and other web design programs
- Strong brand design portfolio with examples of storytelling
- Creative, Conceptual, and Visual designer with strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly understand our brand's design aesthetic and work within existing design guidelines
- Team oriented individual who can effectively communicate and collaborate with project teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, poised and composed while working with tight deadlines
- A nice extra: High Performance in Adobe Suite, primarily Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat
Four reasons to join the maslansky + partners team:
- To be challenged and grow: We’re looking to hire someone who is always asking the question, what’s next? We offer a variety of opportunities to help build and develop your skills and help you grow in a way that will meaningfully contribute to the trajectory of your career.
- To make a contribution: Our clients come back to us because our team delivers great work every time. And our teams deliver great work because of who they are and how they work together. Small teams with big opportunities. No matter your job description, we encourage you to learn and participate in the broader business. If you are good, you will not get lost...your contribution will be recognized and rewarded.
- To have an impact: Whether you want to help underprivileged students increase their chances of success, increase access to housing, support gender equality, reframe the debate about climate change, or pursue another passion, we actively look for opportunities to complement our corporate work with clients and pro bono opportunities with purpose.
- To have a good time: We do serious work but never take ourselves too seriously. The best work gets done when great people like working together so that is the kind of culture we’ve created. Lots of work and lots of fun to help you stay energized and engaged.