MMC is not your average PR agency. We are a data-driven, next-gen communications company that delivers scaled influence, cultural relevance and brand talkability for our Fortune 200 consumer and healthcare brands. We consistently breakdown barriers to spark conversations and drive business results for our clients. Innovators at heart, we love to build and challenge the status quo. That’s why PRovoke Media named us a 2020 Agency of the Decade.
For the entrepreneurially minded, working at MMC is an amazing opportunity to get people talking, thinking and behaving differently. We're relentlessly curious, always creating, innovating often, agile and responsive. This spirit is reflected in our deep commitment to fostering and cultivating a culture and environment where we celebrate and advance diversity, equity and inclusion for all MMC and RXM staff. As a team, we’re on the pursuit to identify and advance efforts to ensure our agency reflects our communities and the communities of the clients that we serve.
As a Senior Account Executive at MMC, you are responsible for performing and executing day-to-day agency transactions and program elements. You will support the team with the preparation and delivery of media and event materials that ensure seamless client delivery as well as influencer program research/identification/vetting and execution. Your excellent project management and planning skills, written and verbal communication skills, and a demonstrated understanding of best agency practices ensure you contribute at the same high standard as your colleagues at MMC.
- Business Leadership
- Serve as key contact for client and provide ongoing client service
- Actively participate in client and staff meetings
- Work with team leaders to ensure that goals are clearly set and met for each program element
- Collect, organize, and evaluate information to help develop and execute programs
- Work with team to execute program activities such as media events (virtual and/or in-person), credentialer trainings; collaborate with team to coordinate logistics
- Conduct media monitoring and report media results
- Maintain project timelines and ensures deadlines are met
- Draft client agendas and emails, call recaps, press materials, pitch letters, influencer briefs with minimal direction/edits
- Take direction from client and/or team members on revising documents.
- Assist in research for integrated communication objectives and strategies
- Contribute ideas internally and with clients throughout the process and in client presentations
- Continually seek to evolve your knowledge of your specialty, client’s business and competitors, vertical industry, media landscape, and emerging trends in consumer behavior
- Support the execution of influencer programs (includes events, social activations, etc.)
- Capture program results to facilitate program recap reports and real-time program optimizations
- Proactively contribute innovative, creative solutions leveraging influencer marketing tactics to deliver on brand business goals
- Serve as first point of contact for influencer partners and vendors. This includes:
- Working with influencers to authenticate platforms to confirm capacity to achieve business results
- Maintaining strong relationships with consumer/lifestyle influencers
- Building positive working relationships with influencer agents, networks and tools
- Identification and profiling of influencers to meet business goals and co-create for our brands, participate in influencer briefings, review influencer content, etc.
- Team Management
- Work with supervisors on managing and desegregating responsibilities accordingly to ensure timely completion and quality of assignments, proactively communicate updates on deadlines and workload
- Proactively bring issues and possible solutions to supervisory attention
- Partner with team to ensure that clients' goals are clearly set and met for all program elements
- Work with integrated team to review and approve key client reports, appropriate correspondence and press materials
- Financial Management
- Manage brand team budgets in partnership with Project Manager, reviewing monthly target hours for billability and profitability and tracking program expenses, alerting supervisor to potential difficulties
- Prepare preliminary line-item budgets for supervisor
- Ensure proficiency on agency and client financial processes, relevant trainings, etc.
- 2-3 years of experience in media/communications experience preferably in an agency setting
- 1-3 years of experience working in influencer marketing
- Bachelor’s in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Beauty/CPG experience and/or experience marketing to a multicultural audience(s)
- Thorough understanding and integration in the influencer industry
- Comfortable with data, measurement in order to mine for insights and optimizations
- An aptitude for social monitoring and influencer management tools and the ability to quickly pick up on new technology
- Working knowledge of today’s prominent social platforms, interest in what’s trending from a social/influencer standpoint and interest in applying those trends to your business(es)
- Proven success at the AAE or AE level
- Track record of showing strong initiative and good judgment
- Familiarity with relevant government regulations and industry guidelines
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills