Apply via External Link AND ColorComm Search
Do you enjoy telling stories through data? Interested in solving client challenges with data? Ketchum Analytics is looking for a Managing Consultant!
This is a perfect role for an experienced researcher or specialist that thrives working in a fast-paced environment. The person coming into this role should have expertise in original survey research and be able to lead a team and manage projects from start to finish, as well as independently own programs.
About the Job
- Developing relationships with client and account teams. This includes regular and proactive one-on-one interaction with local account teams, and direct correspondence with account teams and clients
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of a project largely independently. From the day-to-day work, to client relationships, to account relationships, billing and growth
- Development of original, large scale/global qualitative and quantitative research studies, including writing questionnaires/interview/focus group guides, overseeing data collection vendors, and analyzing the results etc.
- Development of research, analytics and measurement proposals
- Analysis and reporting of findings in a way that tells a concise and clear story with the data and provides answers to the client’s main questions/objectives; Presentation of results to account team and client
- Serving as a specialist and advisor in research and analysis, to include:
- Staying up to date with trends, tools and techniques and counseling clients, account teams and other research team members on methodologies, tools and best practices
- Participating in or driving analytics projects and initiatives
- Developing new methodologies, reports or product offerings to meet existing client needs and to drive new business
- Determining the best methodologies and tools to use to solve client challenges and deliver impact to their business
- Work in collaboration with other specialty teams within the agency to assess and create successful social, digital and paid programs for the client
- 4+ years of research, analytics and/or media analysis experience; advanced degree in a relevant field desired but not necessary
- Strong orientation toward client service and teamwork
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the communications landscape
- Management experience
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong statistical, writing, and public speaking/presentation skills
- Strong understanding original/primary quantitative research and statistics
- Research supplier/vendor/budget management experience preferred
Knowledge of/Expertise in any or all of the following:
- Python, SPSS, Stata, Q, SAS, R or similar statistical/data analytics/data processing capabilities
- Statistical modeling (e.g. regression modeling, etc.)
- Use of survey software (e.g. Qualtrics)
As a global communications consultancy with 90 plus years of experience, Ketchum is a trusted partner who is equal parts creative and analytical. Ketchum is a place where all perspectives and points of view are welcome and encouraged. We are a collection of communications specialists, content creators, creatives, researchers, data analysts, media pros, digital strategists, issues and crisis counselors, and tech nerds. And we love when those worlds collide to create the very best teams and solutions for our clients. We work with the world’s leading brands, emerging start-ups, and everything in between. We are beyond proud to have created some of the most celebrated and award-winning campaigns in our industry. We’re just crazy enough to think we can impact the world – and how it responds to ideas – through communication.
We encourage our employees to be curious, brave, inspiring, and a force for good. Let’s talk. Come belong at Ketchum!
What we offer
- Robust benefits program
- Generous time off policies
- Retirement program with company match
- Workplace flexibility
- Business casual dress code
- Workplace and off-site social gatherings
- Yoga @ work
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Transit benefits