Apply via External Link AND ColorComm Search
MMC is not your average PR agency. We are a data-driven, next-gen communications company that delivers scaled influence, cultural relevance and brand talkability for our Fortune 200 consumer and healthcare brands. We consistently breakdown barriers to spark conversations and drive business results for our clients. Innovators at heart, we love to build and challenge the status quo. That’s why PRovoke Media named us a 2020 Agency of the Decade.
For the entrepreneurially minded, working at MMC is an amazing opportunity to get people talking, thinking and behaving differently. We're relentlessly curious, always creating, innovating often, agile and responsive. This spirit is reflected in our deep commitment to fostering and cultivating a culture and environment where we celebrate and advance diversity, equity and inclusion for all MMC and RXM staff. As a team, we’re on the pursuit to identify and advance efforts to ensure our agency reflects our communities and the communities of the clients that we serve.
We are looking for a Junior Copywriter to join our award-winning creative team. The Junior Copywriter is a culturally relevant visionary in the making that contributes to the inspiration of the agency. S/he is a part of a cohesive creative team that crafts shareable content, social media campaigns, experiential activations, and digital experiences that resonate with people.
- Contribute to craft relevant content and campaigns that are inherently shareable and engaging. Always with a brief and a content plan
- Assist in prospecting and planning for big brands
- Write compelling website copy that draws readers in
- Report into a senior team with the opportunity to work on major campaigns for some of our culture’s most exciting and influential brands
- 1-2 years of experience in an agency setting across Advertising or relevant field, and/or prior internship experience
- A conceptual, impressive portfolio that is digital-first
- Pop culture knowledge, platform expertise and love for all things digital
- Strategic mindset while getting people to change behaviors, take notice and fall in love with brands
- Working knowledge of the latest technology to bring creative ideas to life (i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, GoogleDocs)
- Evolving passion for creative concepting, tactical execution, idea generation, and narrative writing