Apply via External Link AND ColorComm Search
MMC is not your average PR agency. We are a data-driven, next-gen communications company that delivers scaled influence, cultural relevance and brand talkability for our Fortune 200 consumer and healthcare brands. We consistently breakdown barriers to spark conversations and drive business results for our clients. Innovators at heart, we love to build and challenge the status quo. That’s why PRovoke Media named us a 2020 Agency of the Decade.
For the entrepreneurially minded, working at MMC is an amazing opportunity to get people talking, thinking and behaving differently. We're relentlessly curious, always creating, innovating often, agile and responsive. This spirit is reflected in our deep commitment to fostering and cultivating a culture and environment where we celebrate and advance diversity, equity and inclusion for all MMC and RXM staff. As a team, we’re on the pursuit to identify and advance efforts to ensure our agency reflects our communities and the communities of the clients that we serve.
We are looking for a Junior Level Designer rooted in visual design but also experienced in motion, social, and brand design. In this role, you’ll work closely with our strategists, writers and art directors across a range of projects including, but not limited to, brand design, editorial, presentation, social media and internal marketing communications.
- Assists in the execution and production of existing concepts to help provide finished deliverables
- Participates in strategic planning with the creative teams/or Account Service.
- Assist with creation of creative briefs and client deliverables
- 1-2 years of professional or internship experience in designing across print, branding, social and digital content
- Demonstrated skills in graphic design, branding, and digital
- Knowledge of print, digital media and production techniques.
- Communication skills (verbal, written and listening) to interface internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Outstanding communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and building presentations in PowerPoint