Apply via External Link
Locations: LA, Seattle, Chicago, NYC, DC, Atlanta
Porter Novelli is a global purpose communication consultancy with offices across the US and internationally in London, Mexico City, and Canada. Our mission is to work with clients to find their authentic ambition to make a positive impact on society. We craft a unique brand position and build internal and external communication strategies that drive perception and the bottom line. We know that having a clear purpose is essential to building a customer base that will support and advocate on behalf of any organization in any situation. And we can prove that companies with recognized values and vision perform better, year over year. This is our value proposition and our heritage. It’s what sets Porter Novelli apart.
The Account Supervisor/Manager | Healthcare will join a dynamic Healthcare team, which is Porter Novelli’s largest practice globally. As an Account Supervisor/Manager on our team you will be provided with a clearly defined and well-supported path for career growth. The account work will be split 50% working on the migrane space which is focused on branded communications to differentiate our marketed products leveraging high-profile celebrities, influencers and patient stories via earned, controlled and social to encourage a conversation with their neurologist or headache specialist. The other 50% will be focused on treatment for CMV infections for people who've had a stem cell or organ transplant. The work would involve pre-launch communications establishing our client in the organ transplant and rare disease space.
What You Will Be Doing
- Operating in a regulated client environment, but opportunities for programs with patients and HCPs
- Helping communicate data and regulatory milestones for our oncology client
- Strong project management skills
- Managing and implementing all day-to-day client activities across a variety of work streams
- Project managing traditional, digital, media and social media, content and engagement to deliver on strategy work
- Building a trusted advisor relationship with your clients and external partners who touch the client’s business, as well as with Porter Novelli colleagues
- Pushing creative to move programs to the next level
- Researching and analyzing industry and competitor trends and providing insightful recommendations to team and client
- Providing direction and feedback to junior team members in daily and ongoing responsibilities; mentoring them for growth within the team and Porter Novelli
- Participating in the hiring and onboarding of new team members
The Experience That Will Contribute To Your Success
- Enormous commitment to making a difference in healthcare PR
- Thorough understanding of rules and regulations in consumer and / or pharma healthcare space
- 5+ years of PR/communications experience, PR agency experience will be advantageous
- Balanced organized workstyle allowing for equal success whether stepping up and driving work independently or collaborating and project managing with the team
- Sureness in all the skills one would expect at this level including understanding the regulatory environment; engaging directly with clients on most agendas; project management; writing; content development; presenting; digital; social; budget; preference for working as part of a highly collaborative team
Our ambition is simple – to become the most passionately recommended agency in the world. If you are a communications professional that shares our Social Purpose values of embracing imagination, collaborating fiercely, digging deeply, standing up for the right idea, liberating greatness and making a positive impact there's a home for you at Porter Novelli—Join Us.
Porter Novelli is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment against any person on account of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or other eligible veteran, age, marital status, veteran status, or physical or mental handicap unrelated in nature and extent to an individual's ability to perform a job or any other characteristic protected by the employment discrimination laws in any state or political subdivision in which Porter Novelli does business.