Apply via External Link
East Coast Preferred (NYC, Chicago, Boston, DC)
Porter Novelli is a global purpose communication consultancy with offices across the US and internationally in London, Mexico City, and Canada. Our mission is to work with clients to find their authentic ambition to make a positive impact on society. We craft a unique brand position and build internal and external communication strategies that drive perception and the bottom line. We know that having a clear purpose is essential to building a customer base that will support and advocate on behalf of any organization in any situation. And we can prove that companies with recognized values and vision perform better, year over year. This is our value proposition and our heritage. It’s what sets Porter Novelli apart.
We are looking for a data-driven Account Supervisor with solid social and digital experience to join our fast-growing integrated services team. You will be supporting a portfolio that includes global pharmaceutical and biotech clients and have opportunities to work on purpose-driven foundations and nonprofit organizations. We are looking for a hybrid strategist with experience that includes content and channel strategy, influencer marketing, paid media, and analytics.
The ideal candidate will have a relentless passion for discovering unique insights to drive creative storytelling that result in campaigns that drive impact. The position requires an individual who can thrive within a fiercely collaborative culture, build strong client relationships, and drive business growth.
What You Will Be Doing
- Operate as a hybrid thinker and be able to effectively pivot and flex across internal and external teams
- Collaborate closely with other team members to manage client programs, which may be comprised of both digital media and traditional PR executions
- Plug into trends in the digital space and appropriately apply that knowledge to creative storytelling
- Knowledge of paid media strategy, influencer marketing, and execution of social listening and reporting
- Passion for introducing clients to new capabilities, building network of industry contacts and participating in relevant professional organizations
- Demonstrate proficiency in creatively navigating regulations and compliance requirements across pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Support complex healthcare issues through omnichannel strategies that inspire action and drive behavior change
- Assess the impact of omnichannel activities on overall public relations and translate analytic data into optimization recommendations
- Serve as a mentor and thought leader to other internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for exceptional client service and account management activities for healthcare accounts.
- Drive flawless and timely project execution and high-touch client communications
- Develop draft of presentations, creative briefs, PR materials and other internal/external communications
- Ensure client feedback is gathered, understood and addressed as appropriate across deliverables
The Experience That Will Contribute To Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism, English or other related field
- At least four years of experience in social and digital strategy, with a proven track record of success in campaign execution
- Solid project management and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Extensive user of social media – actively participate in a variety of online communities including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and emerging platforms
- Excellent communications skills – must be an engaging and persuasive communicator, including strong presentation skills
- Strong written skills and is able to draft short-form posts as well as long-form articles
- Demonstrated ability to delegate and accurately judge and edit the work of others
- Working knowledge of paid media programming and influencer strategies
- A strong aptitude for new and emerging digital trends, and a desire to experiment with new ideas and technologies.
- Working knowledge of issues/crisis management and a strategic understanding of risk communications
- Must be able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure consensus around tactics and overall approach.
Our ambition is simple – to become the most passionately recommended agency in the world. If you are a communications professional that shares our Social Purpose values of embracing imagination, collaborating fiercely, digging deeply, standing up for the right idea, liberating greatness and making a positive impact there's a home for you at Porter Novelli—Join Us.
Porter Novelli is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment against any person on account of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or other eligible veteran, age, marital status, veteran status, or physical or mental handicap unrelated in nature and extent to an individual's ability to perform a job or any other characteristic protected by the employment discrimination laws in any state or political subdivision in which Porter Novelli does business.