Apply via External Link
Hybrid Option Available, NYC, Chicago, Boston
Porter Novelli is a global purpose communication consultancy with offices across the US and internationally in London, Mexico City, and Canada. Our mission is to work with clients to find their authentic ambition to make a positive impact on society. We craft a unique brand position and build internal and external communication strategies that drive perception and the bottom line. We know that having a clear purpose is essential to building a customer base that will support and advocate on behalf of any organization in any situation. And we can prove that companies with recognized values and vision perform better, year over year. This is our value proposition and our heritage. It’s what sets Porter Novelli apart.
Porter Novelli is looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join our Healthcare team. Our ideal candidate has a passion for healthcare, and is driven by the desire to make a difference in the lives of patients as well as clients. We are looking for someone who is highly collaborative, very organized, well-spoken, analytical and pays great attention to detail. The AAE will foster relationships with media, vendors and colleagues.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support multiple account teams with various projects across healthcare
- Work with different disciplines on the team e.g. analytics, research, creative
- Opportunity to have client interaction
- Assist in the development of written materials, including press kits, pitch letters, coverage recaps, press releases and general content and client correspondence
- Start developing relationships with reporters and press organizations
- Create media monitoring reports for relevant brand and competitive coverage
- Develop and regularly update media lists and editorial calendars
- Research industry and marketplace trends and summarize for teams
- Execute social media campaigns and create social media content for clients
- Provide additional support to teams and office as necessary
- Participate in office-wide initiatives, including professional development and brainstorm sessions
- Contribute to campaign planning by conducting research and gathering insights
The Experience That Will Contribute To Your Success
- Interest in healthcare, patient advocacy and/or pharma research
- Appetite for efficiently organizing and managing multiple tasks with a keen eye for details
- Writing is second nature to you and in all forms you express your ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Project management skills
Our ambition is simple – to become the most passionately recommended agency in the world. If you are a communications professional that shares our Social Purpose values of embracing imagination, collaborating fiercely, digging deeply, standing up for the right idea, liberating greatness and making a positive impact there's a home for you at Porter Novelli—Join Us.
Porter Novelli is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment against any person on account of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or other eligible veteran, age, marital status, veteran status, or physical or mental handicap unrelated in nature and extent to an individual's ability to perform a job or any other characteristic protected by the employment discrimination laws in any state or political subdivision in which Porter Novelli does business.