Apply via External Link AND ColorComm Search
SF or NYC
We are looking for an Account Supervisor to join our team!
Ketchum is looking to add an Account Supervisor to work with well-known technology brands. Account Supervisors will have the opportunity to challenge the status quo, while being at the forefront in communicating some of today’s biggest technology trends and innovations for the future.
About the Job
- Previous tech experience and proven ability to shape complex stories for a broader audience.
- Serve as primary contact to clients, playing key role in managing account performance and driving accountability:
- Provide senior-level account planning and strategic media counsel.
- Manage projects, deliver highest quality work on time and on budget, use/assess metrics and provide timely progress reports.
- Communicate clear, progressive direction to junior staff and work well across geographies with virtual teams.
- Demonstrate full range of media and business communications knowledge:
- Design and implement strategic programs and solutions – including proactive media campaigns and client product/news initiatives – with a keen eye for identifying and alerting teams and clients to trends.
- Work with top-tier business and tech media including proactive pitching and relationship management.
- Utilize relationships to further clients’ business goals.
- Deliver high-quality written and verbal content, present persuasively.
- Be proficient at writing and editing materials including client press releases, byline articles, correspondence, blog, social media content and reports.
- Build strong relationships, deal constructively with internal and external situations, and serve as a role model for outstanding client service.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skills and knowledge for successful performance would qualify. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in public relations agency or similar position; one year basic supervisory experience; B2B enterprise tech experience preferred.
As a global communications consultancy with 90 plus years of experience, Ketchum is a trusted partner who is equal parts creative and analytical. Ketchum is a place where all perspectives and points of view are welcome and encouraged. We are a collection of communications specialists, content creators, creatives, researchers, data analysts, media pros, digital strategists, issues and crisis counselors, and tech nerds. And we love when those worlds collide to create the very best teams and solutions for our clients. We work with the world’s leading brands, emerging start-ups, and everything in between. We are beyond proud to have created some of the most celebrated and award-winning campaigns in our industry. We’re just crazy enough to think we can impact the world – and how it responds to ideas – through communication.
We encourage our employees to be curious, brave, inspiring, and a force for good. Let’s talk. Come belong at Ketchum!
What we offer
- Robust benefits program
- Generous time off policies
- Retirement program with company match
- Workplace flexibility
- Business casual dress code
- Workplace and off-site social gatherings
- Yoga @ work
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Transit benefits