Apply via External Link AND ColorComm Search
MMC is not your average PR agency. We are a data-driven, next-gen communications company that delivers scaled influence, cultural relevance and brand talkability for our Fortune 200 consumer and healthcare brands. We consistently breakdown barriers to spark conversations and drive business results for our clients. Innovators at heart, we love to build and challenge the status quo. That’s why PRovoke Media named us a 2020 Agency of the Decade.
For the entrepreneurially minded, working at MMC is an amazing opportunity to get people talking, thinking and behaving differently. We're relentlessly curious, always creating, innovating often, agile and responsive. This spirit is reflected in our deep commitment to fostering and cultivating a culture and environment where we celebrate and advance diversity, equity and inclusion for all MMC and RXM staff. As a team, we’re on the pursuit to identify and advance efforts to ensure our agency reflects our communities and the communities of the clients that we serve.
Healthcare Brand, Project Manager
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Supports: Integrated Client Team
Partners With: Brand Management and Client Leadership, Insight and Analytics, Content Strategy and Engagement, Creative and Client Operations Teams: Finance, IT, Office Services
The Project Manager is responsible for the Project Management function for a portfolio of client accounts and select projects. The Project Manager works with the integrated team to manage coordination of projects among several client departments and agency partners, including accountability for process, scope, quality of work, timeline, resources, communication, risk management and cost parameters. The Project Manager balances the competing project constraints and ensures that all projects are executed on strategy, on time and on budget utilizing strong monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with client delivery process and best practices
- Project Manager on smaller accounts, and individual projects
- Supports Senior PM on larger, more complex accounts
- Creates and manages fee and OOP Budgets
- Creates and manages timelines
- Proposes team resources and team responsibilities
- Tracks status of timeline and team responsibilities
- Reviews certain work for scope, guidelines and quality
- Works with client finance to manage vendor contracts
- Supports integrated leadership team in creating program scope on smaller programs or projects
- Manages project scope. Communicates out of scope activities and recommends proposed action steps.
- Partners with team to ensure consistent, high quality work delivered on strategy, on budget and on time
- Reports and cross communicates on project status on a regular basis to all project stakeholders, including day to day clients, agency partners and agency team. Creates weekly hotsheet.
- 3 - 6 years experience in Project Management and at a Marketing Communications Agency (PR, Advertising, Digital, Branding)
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience supporting large integrated communications programs
- Ability to interface at all levels of management
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, negotiating, influencing, collaboration, facilitation, prioritization, decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supremely detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to develop detailed project plans, budgets, status reports etc.
- Proficiency with Project Management Software