Apply via External Link AND ColorComm Search
MMC is not your average PR agency. We are a data-driven, next-gen communications company that delivers scaled influence, cultural relevance and brand talkability for our Fortune 200 consumer and healthcare brands. We consistently breakdown barriers to spark conversations and drive business results for our clients. Innovators at heart, we love to build and challenge the status quo. That’s why PRovoke Media named us a 2020 Agency of the Decade.
For the entrepreneurially minded, working at MMC is an amazing opportunity to get people talking, thinking and behaving differently. We're relentlessly curious, always creating, innovating often, agile and responsive. This spirit is reflected in our deep commitment to fostering and cultivating a culture and environment where we celebrate and advance diversity, equity and inclusion for all MMC and RXM staff. As a team, we’re on the pursuit to identify and advance efforts to ensure our agency reflects our communities and the communities of the clients that we serve.
As a seasoned Account Executive at Marina Maher Communications , you are responsible for performing and executing critical day-to-day agency transactions and program elements. In this multifaceted role where you will support several Health & Well-Being brands.
Your excellent project management and planning skills, written and verbal communication skills, and a demonstrated understanding of best agency practices ensure seamless client delivery.
- Draft client agendas and emails, call recaps, press materials, and pitch letters with minimal direction
- Support the brands on core PR tactics including media monitoring, press materials, media outreach, social content development, influencer partnerships and consumer events
- Support the team in the Medical, Legal and Regulatory (MLR) review process of materials and communicate updates to the team on a daily basis
- Play a significant role in the execution and logistics of large-scale consumer events and activations to ensure all moving parts go smoothly
- Serve as the foundation of our business that keeps the team organized while also having the ability to adapt
- Keep a close eye on new competitor and oncology trends for the team to leverage; and be knowledgeable and up to speed on social media tools
- Continually seek to evolve your knowledge of your specialty, client’s business and competitors, vertical industry, media landscape, and emerging trends
- Maintain project timelines and ensures deadlines are met
- Actively participate in client and staff meetings
- Work with team leaders to ensure that client goals are clearly set and met for each program element
- Assist in determining and providing research for integrated communication objectives and strategies
- Contribute ideas internally and with clients throughout the process and in client presentations
- 8 – 15 months of experience in communications or a related field
- Proven success at the AAE level or equivalent desired, agency experience a plus
- Knowledge of or passion for healthcare marketing and communications
- Experience or interest in women’s health or sexual health
- Track record of showing strong initiative and good judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Bachelors in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related field