Apply via EXTERNAL LINK
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
While most of us are working remote during COVID-19, we're excited to get back to our state-of-the-art headquarters in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago! It's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
The Marketing Supervisor will report directly to the Director, Marketing Services - DEI Team, and will support the development and execution of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusive programs for all marketing related partnerships. This team’s ultimate objective is to deliver on McDonalds U.S. Marketing DEI commitments.
In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with the Director, Marketing Services – DEI to define and execute business policies and standards relating to U.S. Marketing’s DEI Commitments
- Tracking adherence and progress of DEI Commitments across U.S. Marketing
- Support Director, Marketing Services – DEI with nurturing Diverse Marketing Supplier Relationships
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal DEI stakeholders and track DEI best practices from across the system
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders for internal and external communications relating to U.S. Marketing DEI Commitments
- Coordinate key coalition and or partnership meetings and capturing meeting minute
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings and capturing meeting minutes
- Marketing experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, cross-functional collaborative environment
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.