Apply via EXTERNAL LINK
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
While most of us are working remote during COVID-19, we're excited to get back to our state-of-the-art headquarters in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago! It's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
The Supervisor of U.S. Federal Government Relations and PAC supports the McDonald’s Government Relations efforts by executing timely and consistent partner engagement strategies and communications for corporate staff, McDonald’s GR owner-operators, and McDonald’s PAC Steering Committee. The Supervisor will handle regular engagements/communications with McDonald’s GR owner-operator committees and responsible for the day-to-day management of the McDonald’s PAC, including fundraising and compliance efforts.
- Lead regular meetings of McDonald’s corporate staff, McDonald’s GR owner-operators, and McDonald’s PAC Steering Committee.
- Draft meeting agendas, background materials, presentations and applicable communications.
- Draft regular updates, issue alerts and annual newsletters.
- Assist federal GR team with partner communications.
- Manage the McDonald’s PAC.
- Develop and implement multi-year corporate staff and owner-operator fundraising plans focused on increasing donor base and contribution levels.
- Manage quarterly McDonald’s PAC Steering Committee meetings including agendas, background materials, presentations and applicable communications.
- Manage the McDonald’s PAC website, draft regular newsletters, reports, updates and any related donor communications.
- Work with internal staff to create and track PAC budget and contributions.
- Plan and support PAC events both in and outside D.C.; coordinate corporate staff and owner-operator event attendance.
- Work with internal and external counsel and vendors to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and filing of monthly and quarterly disclosure reports.
- As required, help plan and execute special events, including fly-ins, Hill Days, McDonald’s conventions, fundraisers, etc.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
· Experience in communications and fundraising; prior experience in PAC administration, disbursement and compliance preferred.
· Exceptional written and oral communications skills; ability to plan, create, edit and publish engaging content for internal audiences (corporate staff and owner-operators).
· Must be resourceful and customer service-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to work independently and cross functionally to run multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be driven by ownership culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and can-do attitude.
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.