Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
Who We Are:
MoPub, a Twitter company, provides monetization solutions for mobile app publishers and developers around the globe. Our flexible network mediation solution, leading mobile programmatic exchange, and years of expertise in mobile app advertising mean publishers trust us to help them improve their ad revenue and control their user experience. MoPub is looking for programmatic professionals to join our growing Advertiser and Agency team in New York. The team leads all aspects of MoPub’s strategic relationships with Fortune-1000 advertisers and top agency holding companies to help them successfully execute programmatic strategies in mobile apps.
This is a high-impact role within the company, which entails working both cross functionally with senior business leaders at Twitter, and externally with some of the largest marketers and agencies in the world. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a high-intensity, rapidly evolving environment and enjoys crafting impact for customers.
Who You Are:
- A revenue-generating, sales-focused professional who strives to exceed targets through strategic selling and a deep understanding of bidding strategies. You are driven by high achievement revenue growth.
- You have solid experience in programmatic advertising, an innate understanding of the decision-making process, workflows, success metrics, and tools used by advertisers and the agencies they partner with.
- You are a continuous learner and seek to understand new technologies. You show excellent attention to detail, with a passion for and understanding of MoPub products and the mobile ecosystem.
- Connecting the dots cross-functionally to benefit demand clients and drive core publisher business comes naturally.
- You can prioritize and lead multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, actively listen to client needs, and translate this feedback back to the product team to develop high-value solutions.
- You have a desire to build lasting relationships and work with decision-makers in an influential capacity.
- You are an engaged teammate with interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving results.
What you will do:
- Support a mixed portfolio of advertiser and agency relationships and lead partners to exceed revenue goals. Focus on building new business opportunities with the ability to sell to clients at different levels.
- Establish positive relationships with clients and become a trusted resource through all parts of the programmatic buying process. Support and troubleshoot programmatic activation opportunities and partner with internal teams to improve revenue potential.
- Act as a consultative and strategic sales partner, translating the MoPub value proposition to grow mobile programmatic business with agencies, brands, and their associated programmatic Trading Desks and provide proactive support in their buying activities.
- Formulate and communicate product, strategic value, contractual, technical, and financial updates with partners and internal teams.
- Support execution of quarterly business reviews, monthly working sessions with accounts, and client calls to further drive account objectives.
- Foster long-term partnership value by developing and understanding clients' businesses, their technical challenges, capabilities, and goals.
- BA/BS degree preferred. Bonus points for MS/MBA or other advanced degrees
- 4+ years of work experience in the programmatic advertising ecosystem
- Understanding of programmatic strategies of agencies/advertisers
- Proactive mindset and action-oriented
- Creative, independent problem solver, with a proven track record to reason through large ambiguous problems
- Strong process management and analytical skills, making it easy to juggle multiple client needs and projects
- Interest in working against an assigned quota and driving sustainable growth
- Sound decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Flexibility to travel as client requirements evolve
Nice To Haves:
- Working capacity at a top-6 agency holding company, with a focus on the programmatic side of the house.
- Working capacity at a DSP, across advertisers and/or agencies
- Working capacity within an SSP, running an agency book, and driving spend
- Working capacity at an internet or mobile company with exposure to advertisers and/or agencies
Here’s all the legal good stuff: We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.