Location: Anywhere in U.S.
Daggerwing Group is seeking a Managing Consultant for our North America team!
About the job
Ready to bring your creativity to the world of change and communication? Daggerwing Group is looking for a Managing Consultant ready to join a smart, fun and growing team. As a Managing Consultant you lead the design, development and execution of strategic change management, employee engagement, culture change and workforce communications initiatives that impact organizational and functional performance, particularly in the communications, marketing and HR space. We work with some of the world’s largest brands, as well as up-andcoming companies, to bring human-centered solutions to their most pressing people challenges. Our team and clients span across North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
At Daggerwing Group, we have a team mindset, and everyone is an essential part of our success. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial and have a strong client service and new business orientation. As a Managing Consultant, your typical day may range from leading the day-to-day project work for multiple work streams and multiple client, managing the development of junior staff, playing a key role in internal organizational initiatives such as business development, consultant training, methodology development and recruiting. We’re looking for someone who is creative and a great team player. If you’re looking for a place where you can learn from smart, hands-on leaders while also having access to learning resources and opportunities for personal growth, Daggerwing Group could be your perfect fit.
We pay mindful attention to our unique culture and the experiences of our people. We ensure all our team members are a great fit and it’s essential that candidates are aligned to the Daggerwing Way and our core values:
• Fuel connections: be real, be fun, grow
• Raise the bar: be curious, be brilliant, inspire
• Make it happen: be bold, be brave, lead
• Drive delivery of project work and lead project teams
• Liaise with client teams to deliver project objectives
• Support new business activities including opportunity identification, proposal development and pitch
• Design/conduct organizational and functional assessments, analyze data, produce and present final
• Design workforce communication and engagement strategies and develop content including tactics and
• Develop change strategies and provide implementation recommendations and support
• Advise senior leaders on how to effectively lead during transformations
• Develop communication, engagement and change impact measurement strategies and implementation
• Develop internal branding and employer value proposition strategies, messages and programs
• Create and facilitate learning experiences including workshops and strategy sessions at all levels in an
• Staff development including competency models, performance management, training and development,
• Support internal team development through ongoing feedback, performance management and internal
• May serve as direct manager for team member(s) IND13
• We seek candidates with an advanced degree in Business Administration, Communications,
Industrial/Organizational Psychology, HR Management or comparable experience.
• Progressive practical experience with a minimum of 7 years in organizational and change management
• Significant business, practice and people development experience required
• Significant project management skills for multiple work streams
• Strong writing and editorial skills
• Recent experience working in a client-oriented, professional services environment with Fortune 500 is
organizations a must
• Candidate must have deep understanding of business fundamentals, corporate strategy and
• Must have excellent diagnostic skills and the ability to identify and implement appropriate interventions
• Strong communication (including writing, editorial and presentation), personal interaction and persuasion
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a creative mindset
• Must be able to efficiently deal with ambiguity and multi-tasking demands
• Strong work ethic with a commitment to high quality and service excellence
• Position may require travel as needed for new business and project work (generally 30-50%).
Daggerwing Group is a Top-10 rated global change consultancy*. We help Fortune 500 firms break the cycle of change management failure and do change right the first time. By helping leaders focus on the hardest part of change – people – Daggerwing Group makes change happen and makes it stick. Founded in 1999, Daggerwing Group works primarily with Fortune 500 firms such as McDonald’s, United Technologies, Nissan, Pfizer, PepsiCo, Nike and HSBC, leveraging teams across APAC, EMEA and North America. Our global team of consulting professionals are passionate, practical practitioners of change. Many of our people have specialized backgrounds in organizational and behavioral psychology. Others have diverse backgrounds including corporate strategy, executive management, HR leadership, and marketing. Together we have a shared ambition to make the workplace a better, more inclusive place where everyone has a chance to
voice their ideas and make meaningful change happen.
Daggerwing Group helps clients change in four ways:
1. Achieve Executive alignment to reduce risk of change failure
2. Activate corporate culture to improve business results
3. Realign the organization to be agile in the face of change
4. Engage and equip employees to strengthen performance
Our clients are typically global C-Suite leaders as well as executives who lead regional divisions or product/service areas. For all of our clients, we use proven methods rooted in business principles and psychology to tap into why people do and don’t want to change. We use those human insights to design and execute a plan that shifts their actions, working end-to-end until our client’s people become drivers and advocates of change.
*Source: Most recent ALM Intelligence, ALM Vanguard: Communications and Change Management Consulting
Buyer Ratings Guide. Rating based on client impact.