Digital Advertising Associate
Are you interested in being a crucial part of the best team in political advertising? Are you someone who thrives in fast-paced situations? Do you want to make a real impact on issues that are important to you? If so, Mothership’s advertising team might be right for you.
Mothership Strategies is a top-ranking Democratic digital fundraising firm. We are experts in engaging grassroots supporters online through digital fundraising and online advertising. Mothership has raised over $600 million for some of the largest Democratic campaigns and most influential progressive causes. We are a motivated and passionate team that loves taking ownership of tasks, solving problems, and working towards results. When Democratic candidates and organizations need to unite millions of supporters to raise money online, they call us.
In this position you will be working closely with the Digital Advertising Manager and Specialist while assisting on campaign management and implementing advertising programs in the major ad platforms, reporting results, and making data driven decisions to drive strong performance across our range of clients, including competitive Democratic candidates, major PACs and committees, and non-profit advocacy organizations. This person will report to the Digital Advertising Manager. The starting annual salary for this position is $52,000.
OTHER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the execution of digital media campaigns across paid social media, display, SME and other paid channels
- Manage and upload data supporting campaign health
- Audience and suppression uploads
- Help the digital media team execute media plans
- Help produce campaign performance reporting
- Monitor KPIs and budgets
YOU'RE A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 1-2 years of experience in digital advertising (in an internship, part-time, or full-time role)
- Familiar with advertising platforms like Facebook and Google Ads
- Digital media or political experience is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of different CRMs to run acquisition campaigns into (BSD, Action Network, ActBlue) is a plus
- Extremely detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to learn new skills in a fast-paced political setting
- Knowledge of how to work cross-depart to meet client goals
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Strong interest in acquisition and fundraising for Democrats and progressive organizations
This position is only open to candidates that reside in the following states: Washington, DC, MD, Northern VA (DMV) or New York, NY
As the safety and wellbeing of our team is of the utmost importance, all Mothership staff members have been given the option to work remotely throughout 2022. However, staff will be given the option to come into the office if they choose to.
WHY ELSE SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Program
- 5% 401k Employer Match
- $300/mth employer funded HRA and HSA Benefit
- Excellent Benefits (Including Student Loan Repayment)
- Metro/Parking Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Healthy Living Reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning
- Access to top tier technology (MacBook Environment)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Mothership Strategies is an equal opportunity employer. As an organization that fights for progressive values nationwide, we’re committed to building a community based on diversity and inclusion at all levels. To that end, we strictly prohibit discrimination based on age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants of all backgrounds who are passionate about progressive politics are able and encouraged to apply!