The ColorComm Network Membership Manager is responsible for working with the Membership team to oversee, retain, and grow ColorComm Network Membership. The Membership Manager is responsible for leading the development, implementation and evaluation of membership growth strategies, as well as day-to-day management of member engagement.
· Leads ColorComm Network’s overall efforts to recruit, retain, and engage membership.
· Collaborate with New Business Team to create a roadmap for sustainable membership growth
· Establish short- and long term goals to achieve organizational membership
· Identify opportunities and collaborate with colleagues to enhance member benefits and services
· Keep accurate membership records, trend analysis by region, recruitment and retention reports
· Set annual membership goals, provide monthly insight into membership revenue and tracing to annual goals.
· 6-8 years of experience in working in a Membership role with a non-profit , trade association, or organization
· Has measurable success in membership growth, engagement, and retention in previous roles
· Superior written and verbal communications skills
· Strong sense of personal ownership of responsibilities in a results oriented environment
· Bachelor’s Degree
Location: New York, NY.
**Must already live in New York or the surrounding area
** In office, Hours: 9am -6pm
Salary: Annual salary commensurate with experience