SoundExchange is seeking an experienced Director of Brand Marketing, who can be located in New York. Reporting to the VP of Brand Marketing and Industry Engagement, The Director of Brand Marketing will be responsible for overseeing Marketing campaigns targeted to the creator audience of recording artists and rights owners. They will drive campaign development from strategy, to conception, to execution, and inspire fresh creative ideas for brand campaigns and activations across our owned channels, off channel digital, OOH, experiential, stunts and partnerships.
You will develop and execute ‘360 Marketing plans that bring new creators into the SoundExchange door as members and help convert them into Brand advocates by communicating the SoundExchange value proposition.
This is a full-time role based in New York within the Corporate Affairs team.
- Develop ‘360 Marketing digital campaigns to drive SoundExchange Brand awareness, customer acquisition, member engagement, and policy priorities.
- Execute paid and organic digital campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and LinkedIn.
- Help manage the ongoing creative development and execution of all Marketing materials including social assets, videos, presentations, merchandise, and events signage.
- Develop out of the box experiential/event strategies and executions that build top of funnel Band equity- driving wide-spread press and engagement amongst the creator audience.
- Develop and launch exclusive SoundExchange digital content franchises aligned with Brand pillars.
- Help develop and promote new strategic Marketing partnerships that enhance the SoundExchange membership experience.
- Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technology and unique opportunities.
- Work closely with the Industry Engagement team to promote the Brand, foster relationships and leverage artists as advocates.
- Coordinate with the Communications and Content team on Marketing campaigns, events and creative.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 10-15+ years of general marketing/agency experience
- Knack for creative and out of the box campaign ideation and execution
- Significant paid and organic digital and social media experience, across all platforms
- Strong experiences working with designers and other creatives across traditional and digital platforms
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to navigate a fluid and dynamic environment with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Passion for SoundExchange’s mission
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior management experience leading teams and working with senior level stakeholders
- Experience in the Music/Entertainment Industry