Apply via EXTERNAL LINK
Brunswick Insight is the Brunswick Group’s research practice, specializing in assessing the opinion environment around global business issues, monitoring brand health, data-driven message development, crisis opinion polling, and tracking corporate reputation. Operating globally, we use a range of qualitative and quantitative research techniques to help companies and organizations inform and measure their communications and business strategies.
Brunswick Insight is seeking a highly experienced team member to lead Insight operations in San Francisco. The ideal candidate will have experience and interest in helping clients identify ways to tell stories through the results of primary research and analytics.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will have experience and interest in helping clients identify ways to tell stories through the results of primary research and analytics.
- Lead the Insight function for the SF market, working directly with office leadership on new business initiatives and client projects
- Offer mentorship and guidance to junior Insight team members by continuously fostering an inclusive environment and promoting professional growth
- Partner with domestic and international Insight colleagues to promote the Insight offering, both internally and externally
- Conduct primary research and analytics to develop top quality client deliverables
- Develop narratives and deliver comprehensive insights for clients, while also translating information for internal non-analytical team members into layman’s terms
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 10+ years of related work experience required
- Successful track record in opinion polling, market research, and/or digital analytics
- A history of business development and growing a client base
- A history of providing data-driven strategic counsel to C-level executives
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Positive and energetic with a team-player attitude
- Exceptional research, writing, and communication skills
- Experience writing survey questionnaires, facilitating focus groups and synthesize information into insight, and translate this into charts, graphs, etc.
- Strong experience with vendor management and negotiation of contracts
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Experience managing teams of at least three people
- Outstanding ability to advise clients and deliver unpopular advice at times
- Responsive problem-solver
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Ability to exhibit discretion with confidential client matters
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and social/digital media tools
- Experience analyzing survey data
- In addition to English, proficiency in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, or German is a plus
- Writing skills, attention to detail, interest in corporate communications extremely important
Brunswick is a strategic advisory firm focused on critical issues and critical stakeholders. Our purpose is to help our clients play their role in the world successfully.
We advise on critical issues and critical stakeholders at the center of business, politics and society, and help our clients – the leaders of large, complex organizations – understand and navigate these interconnected worlds.
Brunswick is one firm globally, operating as a single profit center. This allows us to respond seamlessly and effectively to clients’ needs wherever they are in the world.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
Maintaining and strengthening a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace are pillars of Brunswick’s culture and key to our future success. Valuing and supporting every colleague as an individual while helping them reach their full potential is critical to attracting and developing our greatest strength – our people. By embracing our differences and diverse perspectives we create richer experiences within our firm and enhance the quality of the ideas and advice that we deliver to our clients.
Founded in London in 1987, Brunswick’s global partnership has grown organically to 27 offices in 18 countries. We began as a M&A and financial communications firm and, over time, expanded our capabilities to provide expert advice to our clients on a range of business critical issues. We invested in new offices, sector teams and practice groups including investor engagement; shareholder activism; governance; regulatory and public affairs, including geopolitical; crisis; litigation; social issues including climate change and diversity, equity and inclusion; cybersecurity, data and privacy; employee engagement; digital communications; opinion research and analysis, and; creative services.
Our CEO is Neal Wolin, based in Washington, D.C. Our Chairman is Sir Alan Parker, based in London.
In the U.S., we have offices in Chicago, Dallas, New York, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. In Brazil, we have an office in Sao Paulo. We advise clients on, among other things, domestic and cross border M&A, IPOs, activism, capital markets and investor relations, public and regulatory affairs, geopolitical issues, litigation, crisis, cyber, employee engagement, digital, opinion research and on broader reputation campaigns.
Colleagues in the U.S. are drawn from a variety of backgrounds and consist of in-depth industry and sector experts from banking, law, accounting, politics, government, journalism and the media, consulting and elsewhere. Our U.S. CEO is Nik Deogun.
For more information on Brunswick, including our offices and client offers, please visit our website: www.brunswickgroup.com.
Brunswick’s San Francisco office speaks the language and embraces the culture that disrupts established companies and entire sectors. Our deep connections across a wide swath of influencers provide clients with access to engage in important conversations and achieve their ambitious business and communication objectives. From technology to healthcare and academia to energy, we are ideally positioned to help companies capitalize on the innovation and transformation that powers San Francisco and Silicon Valley by applying insight, creativity and perspective that is rooted in the Bay Area but connected to the rest of the world.
Brunswick Insight provides the data and analysis that act as the strategic foundation of the Brunswick offer. We help clients understand the voice of the stakeholder and align strategy and communications with the expectations they need to meet.
Our work arms you with the information you need—distilled by our experts into salient/lucid points—to navigate business critical moments. Our clients need to get at the right answers, fast: we pursue multiple avenues of data collection at speed.