Apply via EXTERNAL LINK
The Vice President, Diversity oversees the ViacomCBS Writers Program, Directors Program Nickelodeon Artist and Writers Program, Viewfinder Emerging Director Program!
• Develops strategies that support the creative process, at all levels, as it regards to building a more equitable space around our storytelling.
• Works with all brands across the ViacomCBS enterprise to build a steady cadence around inclusion and equity and maintains a strong working relationship with producers, executives, agents, managers, community organizations that help support our content.
• Builds and oversees a metrics infrastructure that aligns with the DEI goals of the company.
• Advises on integrating best practices across the organization that champions a more inclusive workforce.
• Develops new initiatives and events with the community to support and increase the pipeline for diverse content creators.
• 7+ years working in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
• Must have experience working in and around development and current programming.
• Must have exceptional relationship building skills.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must have strong organization and time management skills.
• Experience in oversight with different cross functional teams within the company.
• Strong working relationships with Agents, Managers, Producers, Studios, Networks and Guilds.
• Strong working relationship with pipeline programs and community organizations.
• Must be able deal with highly confidential information.