Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
- Strategy, contribute to the media approach for US Meals & Beverage brands via subject matter expertise, ability to think outside of the box, and strong business acumen.
- Activation, lead tactical plan development, challenging the team to raise the bar and discover new ways to breakthrough, driving stronger results via real-time optimization.
- Partnerships, identify, build, implement and optimize our approach, including BPs, custom content, integrations, and media to shelf programs.
- Media Learning Agenda, manage a test & learn programs within activation plans, support digital and non-digital media learnings (to drive more for the business).
- Analytics & Insights synthesize data from disparate sources to identify insights to inform and transform our media approach.
- Business Engagement and Collaboration, work closely with Divisional Marketing to evangelize paid media and emerging media technologies and trends.
- Change Agent understands when to challenge the status quo and when to push for success through the 'tried & true', driven by an unrelenting focus on performance.
- Financial & Budget Management develops and manages project forecasts, budgets, and plans; partners with Marketing and Divisional Finance teams to ensure effective budget management for media and media analytics (data, tools & systems).
- Partner Management, identify, evaluate and manage relationships with agencies, media companies, and media analytics and technology vendors.
- Experience with and deep understanding of all linear & digital media.
- Experience with conceptualizing, building, and implementing mass & targeted media approaches.
- Experience with highly matrixed organizations and on integrated, cross-functional teams, with comfort playing both leader and team member roles.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships within a team.
- Proven ability to manage external partners.
- Strong knowledge of external media marketplace (today & future).
- Strong understanding of project management.
- Strong understanding of media technologies and systems.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening).
- Minimum Requirements Bachelor Degree required, in Marketing or Related Field preferred.
- 6+ years of Media experience, working with both linear & digital media, from strategy to activation to performance optimization.
- Regional or global media experience is an asset.
- Managed media budget(s) across multiple brands/sub-brands, client or agency side.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a highly matrixed organizational structure.
- Willingness and ability to travel for key business and industry meetings.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.