WE is currently looking for a Sr Account Executive to join a team driving the agency’s cloud communications support for Microsoft.
WE's Sr Account Executives manage multiple day-to-day client and agency requests across business groups in a dynamic team environment. Our SAEs will drive technology PR campaigns and support launches with media, influencers, and consumers. Additionally, they partner with our clients to drive brand recognition, relevance, and resonance on a global scale.
- Looking for an environment where people are #1? WE could be your place.
- Looking for an environment where you collaborate with some of the best PR minds in the business? WE could be your place.
- Looking for a values, purpose driven environment where everyone has a voice and is driven to positive action in everything we do, while also giving back to our communities? WE could be your place!
What you'll be doing
- Manage significant cycles of media inquiries as well as proactive relationships with key national media/influencers
- Identify, create, and grow relationships with target media/influencers to appropriately engage, pitch, and build news stories
- Serve as day to day counsel to clients and agency stakeholders, manage high-profile campaigns across diverse teams, providing key and tactical recommendations and anticipating needs
- Develop and lead brainstorming and execution of integrated communications plans aimed at changing perceptions and achieving specific business goals
- Integrate and gather information across teams, clients, and partners as needed for projects
- Lead/partner on projects that demonstrate strategic planning and creative thinking as well as drive news and launches for events
- Research and share industry insights, shifts and opportunities in the landscape of corporate citizenship and public affairs.
- Negotiate and manage client expectations and satisfaction; Assure internal and external stakeholders are aligned
- Maintain and grow client relationships by contributing to the development and implementation of communication strategies, executing on projects (leading where appropriate).
- Other duties as assigned.
What you've been able to accomplish
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English or a related field is preferred. Or the equivalent knowledge and/or experience
- 3-5 years of experience in integrated communications/PR, preferably in an agency setting and/or within an applicable industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with corporate image, issues/crisis management and strategic communications across multiple audience segments.
- Exceptional media relations background with demonstrated capacity of working with global business and policy press to manage story development.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Increased level of analysis and strategic recommendations based on industry knowledge
- High level of initiative; takes accountability for role on projects
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong client relationships
- Has established editor and/or analyst relationships and has proactively placed stories
- Client and business environment: Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist from requirement of handling multiple tasks
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations
- Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.)
- Strong presentation and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English
- May need to work more than 40 hours per week on occasion
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
WE is one of the largest communications and integrated marketing agencies in the world. We’re independent, we’re all about our people — both our clients and our employees — and we believe in the power of communications to move audiences to positive action.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping translate complex innovations into powerful, persuasive stories. Our sector expertise across key verticals — including technology, healthcare, consumer, and brand purpose — translates into insights and strategies that are informed, current and credible.
We work with companies that are embracing the ever-evolving digital world to reinvent themselves, to deliver new value to their customers or reach them in new ways and ultimately improve people’s lives.
WE Codeword is a fast-growing agency that combines content, media relations and thoughtful creativity to build effective communications programs. We work with the biggest and smallest tech companies in the world, and our clients trust us to launch their startups, run multi-channel campaigns, grow their user bases, and lead comprehensive PR and marketing initiatives. We're storytellers and brand engineers, and we love big ideas that serve a real purpose.
WE Codeword is a proud member of the WE Worldwide network. We’re committed to an inclusive, diverse, equitable culture that values every team member and helps advance their careers.
We Red Bridge:
WE Red Bridge is an award-winning integrated communications consultancy, born through the merging of two leading independent agencies who shared a single common goal: to do things differently. With a company culture founded on integrity, teamwork, creativity and entrepreneurial savvy, we work as business partners to our clients to think ahead, challenge the status quo, and deliver tangible business results.
Providing integrated consumer, technology, B2B and healthcare sector expertise, our strength is working with first-mover brands that are seeking to define an industry category, those that are leading the way through technological and social innovation, and the mavericks, our kindred spirits, who dare to challenge convention.
With offices in Shanghai and Beijing, plus access to a network of offices in over 18 countries, WE Red Bridge provides clients in China with an alternative – a connected independent consultancy, local in its focus, creative in its approach, and international in its thinking.
WATATAWA is a Singapore-headquartered strategic communications consultancy committed to delivering tangible business results for our clients. We specialise in corporate communications, financial and investor relations, and stakeholder engagement, helping clients communicate across the entire media ecosystem on their biggest opportunities and challenges. We have a track record of providing strategic perspective to senior business executives, working closely with corporate affairs teams, and developing global communications programmes for both public and private sector clients.
Our experience covers all of Asia’s major markets and spans four decades of involvement in some of the region’s most significant market developments, business initiatives and international events.
WATATAWA’s key differentiator is the depth and experience of a team drawn from business, journalism and consulting backgrounds with in-depth knowledge of multiple sectors — and our absolute guarantee of hands-on senior-level involvement in every aspect of our work for clients.
As a WE Communications company, our extended capabilities include in-depth analytics, interactive and digital marketing, social media, branding, and international research.
Avian WE is a leading integrated communications agency in India. For over 16 years, we have focused on building the right kind of company – strong on growth and high on values – knowledgeable, ethical, committed, and passionate. Since 2015, we have been ranked as the best agency in India in multiple categories at Fulcrum Awards and Sabre Awards. We are the only communications agency to be featured in the Top 50 India’s Best Place To Work – Mid Size Workplaces in 2018.
We are part of WE Communications, one of the largest communications and integrated marketing agencies in the world. WE is a recipient of Titanium and Gold Lions at Cannes Lions 2019, APAC PR Consultancy of the Year (PR Awards Asia 2019), Best Agency in Asia Pacific (PR Week Global Awards 2019) and Technology PR Agency of the Year (Holmes Report Global Sabre Awards 2019).
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.