Do you have a passion for recruiting? Do you enjoy relationship building and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, WE are looking for you! As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you are responsible for recruiting and managing the end to end recruiting process that includes sourcing, recruiting, qualifying and presenting potential candidates for in house positions available within North America.
What you'll be doing
- Creating and driving recruiting and candidate generation strategies in partnership with internal clients
- Managing full-life cycle recruiting process including job descriptions, sourcing, screening assessments, interviews, offers and on boarding
- Sourcing candidates by means of direct recruitment, referral network, Internet job boards, and traditional recruiting methods to identify potential talent
- Identifying the client's business and culture, as well as define the position, its functions, challenges selling points, and viability. Uncover the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities of the ideal candidate
- Obtaining accurate job descriptions from hiring managers
- Building a robust candidate pipeline through a variety of sourcing methods
- Facilitating an outstanding hiring experience for candidates and internal clients
- Driving offer process including presenting offers, overcoming last minute challenges, negotiating and successfully closing candidates
- Filling all hires with the right talent, on time and on budget
What you've been able to accomplish
- Experience recruiting a variety of positions simultaneously
- High volume recruiting experience preferred
- Candidate sourcing through traditional and creative channels
- General knowledge of employment law and interviewing principles
- PC proficiency in MS office
- Demonstrated experience employing behavioral interviewing techniques
- Strong business acumen and ability to quickly learn about different business environments by asking the right questions
- Client focused with strong attention to producing quality results
- Consultative mindset and ability to anticipate client needs
- Demonstrated organizational skills; able to prioritize and manage time effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to successfully interact with all levels of an organization while building rapport and trust
WE is one of the largest communications and integrated marketing agencies in the world. We’re independent, we’re all about our people — both our clients and our employees — and we believe in the power of communications to move audiences to positive action.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping translate complex innovations into powerful, persuasive stories. Our sector expertise across key verticals — including technology, healthcare, consumer, and brand purpose — translates into insights and strategies that are informed, current and credible.
We work with companies that are embracing the ever-evolving digital world to reinvent themselves, to deliver new value to their customers or reach them in new ways and ultimately improve people’s lives.
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic backgroun