The Manager, Content & Channel Strategy leads content strategy and execution excellence across assigned accounts, spanning owned, earned, and paid elements. The Manager, Content & Channel Strategy will lead the strategic direction in digital storytelling and identify new growth opportunities and service offerings that pair seamlessly with media relations. In addition to managing and developing a team, the Manager, Content & Channel Strategy is a relationship builder that collaborates with internal/external partners and clients across many disciplines.
What you'll be doing
- Develop content and channel marketing strategies to position and amplify stories across multiple channels
- Manages social & digital media campaigns across multiple accounts
- Develops strategic content & channel recommendations
- Lead and develop integrated digital & social strategies and campaigns
- Lead other content and channel experts on the team, act as a guide when needed
- Partners with digital lead, account, creative, and data teams
- Works closely with paid media lead to identify paid opportunities
- Provides ongoing strategic and tactical counsel
- Builds & manages client relationships, serving as a primary day-to-day contact
- Participates in new business and business growth efforts
- Identifies growth opportunities with account teams for existing clients
- Reviews & analyzes performance data to identify learnings and opportunities
- Shares POV and expertise across the team through presentations, learning & development sessions, agency trainings, and through 1:1 relationships
What you've been able to accomplish
- 5+ years’ experience in building content and channel strategies
- Experience planning, executing, and reporting digital & social media campaigns as well as advertising campaigns across primary social/digital platforms
- History of fostering multiple strong client relationships and client service management
- Experience guiding and training others
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work across multiple projects with multiple teams
- Experience with campaign financial management & reporting to help maintain client budgets and expectations
- Prior experience with at least a few digital tracking & measurement tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, etc.
WE is one of the largest communications and integrated marketing agencies in the world. We’re independent, we’re all about our people — both our clients and our employees — and we believe in the power of communications to move audiences to positive action.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping translate complex innovations into powerful, persuasive stories. Our sector expertise across key verticals — including technology, healthcare, consumer, and brand purpose — translates into insights and strategies that are informed, current and credible.
We work with companies that are embracing the ever-evolving digital world to reinvent themselves, to deliver new value to their customers or reach them in new ways and ultimately improve people’s lives.
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.