The Sales team is currently seeking a New Business Development Representative to drive new business through prospecting, research, and client calls across company platforms. You will be responsible for initiating sales activity with new company prospects within existing clients and developing new client relationships.
· Generate new streams of ColorComm revenue through sales of services to new prospects which address their business needs
· Identify new targets and conduct pro-active outreach.
· Understand the business issues affecting targeted industry sectors and/or specific prospects, then ensure this knowledge is the foundation for our communications with prospects
· Manage Sales Forecast and Pipeline to ensure accurate recording of prospecting activity, conversion success, active sales opportunities at each stage of the sales process and forthcoming new business revenue
· Keep accurate and clear records to provide a solid deal history, showing clearly the steps taken to reach closure on new business deals
· 5-8 years of experience in sales, new business for public relations and/or related fields including advertising, management consulting, publishing, diversity and inclusion, or multicultural marketing
· Good communication skills (listening, questioning, written and verbal)
· Should have strong research, writing, editing and client interaction skills, perform well under pressure and be a team player
· A proven successful track record in a new business development role that requires prospective outreach to Fortune 1000 companies
· Passionate about closing business, with a 'can do' attitude and ability to work independently when needed
· Bachelor’s Degree