What We’re Looking For:
The Manager, Marketing Strategy and Analysis is responsible for leading growth strategy of a portfolio of online graduate programs and overseeing operations of a team of 2+ marketing analysts who manage the monthly digital marketing budget and projected return on investment across programs and verticals (similar degrees offered across multiple partners, e.g. MBAs). The Manager I will be responsible for managing a team that oversees $3M+ in marketing spend per month across the total portfolio of paid tactics (Facebook, LinkedIn, Partnerships, etc.). This role has ownership of optimizing the health of programs within purview against KPI’s and is responsible for driving innovation and problem solving for programs and verticals.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
Program/Vertical Strategy and Performance
- Defines and prioritizes innovation and growth strategy for a portfolio of both existing and newly launching programs/verticals through collaboration with Marketing Sr. Leadership
- Owns portfolio health, performance, monitoring, and execution against KPI’s
- Responsible for delivering on management targets for each program
- Creates and manages testing and learning agenda for each program and vertical
- Gains buy-in from stakeholders on strategy and influences other teams to deliver projects critical to program growth or health
- Responsible for a team of 2+ direct reports (Sr. Analysts, Analysts)
- Delegates and oversees work based on individual strengths and experience levels of direct reports
- Manages performance and development for Sr. Analysts and below, setting clear goals
- Coaches and advocates strong, structured analytical approach amongst analysts
- Regularly identifies value-adding analysis seeking growth and optimization
- Drives accountability for successful and timely completion of both BAU and high-impact projects including new program launches
- Ensures team focus aligns with areas of growth leverage
- Full ownership of a minimum of two large-scale strategic initiatives
- Collaborates with leadership to prioritize and track critical projects across 2U portfolio
- Performs analysis for top-level critical initiatives with direction from Sr. Leadership
- Responsible for constant monitoring of portfolio performance across funnel
- Accountable for proactively problem solving on key program/vertical challenges
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Has a Bachelor’s degree (business or mathematics degree preferred).
- 6-10 years of experience in marketing, analytics, or relevant business
- Experience managing, mentoring, and/or developing a team of peers and subordinates.
- Experience working with media engines, such as Adwords, web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, and data visualization tools, such as Tableau preferred.
- Experience with user experience testing and optimization preferred.
- Has a keen interest in and prior experience in digital marketing.
- Is adept at problem solving and can balance strategic thinking with analytical skills.
- Has advanced knowledge of Excel and familiarity with SQL and databases.
- Has a strong work ethic and doesn’t accept complacency.
- Demonstrates proactive thinking – always seeking ways to do something better.
- Familiarity with CRM (Salesforce) a plus.
- Familiarity with R and Python a plus.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
Apply Here: https://grnh.se/db1a7b2d2us