OFFICE OF SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, COMMUNICATIONS & CULTURE (CNC) – BRAND & CULTURE STRATEGY /
FULL TIME - NON-UNION
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the national umbrella organization for the nation’s leading network of women’s health care providers, educators, and advocates, serving women, men, teens and families. Planned Parenthood Action Fund (PPAF) is the advocacy and political arm of PPFA. For over 100 years, Planned Parenthood has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Votes seeks a dynamic and effective Associate Director of Electoral Creative Projects. Reporting to the Senior Director of Brand Strategy and Projects in the Brand and Culture team of PPFA, and working closely with the larger Electoral team, he/she/they will be responsible for project managing the creative output across multiple national and local electoral efforts and ensuring brand/creative oversight on deliverables; working to ensure alignment on creative needs and best next steps to achieve them; oversight of external creative and production partners; planning around scheduling and
budgeting; and on-time, on-budget, on-spec delivery of high-quality assets. The chosen
candidate must be detail oriented, work well independently and within a team, be a liaison between internal teams, and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
This is a temporary position for the upcoming election season, January through December 2022.
- Working closely with the Electoral, Creative, and Editorial teams, serve as the project manager for the creative development of the 2022 electoral campaign, including campaign name, look and feel, campaign guidelines, launch video, website, swag, and other materials.
- Manage Electoral creative projects ensuring that timelines, strategies, and workflows around content curation/strategy are implemented and aligned to the overarching vision and mission, as well as national and local campaign-specific goals.
- Drive clear, compelling, and cohesive storytelling across all assets and channels including website, social channels, partnerships, email, direct mailers, television or radio commercials, etc.
- Oversee quality control and vendor coordination, as well as scope and contracts for his/her projects and in collaboration with the PP Votes team and their infrastructure.
- Accountable for timing of deliverables, copy, concept, design and delivery of assets, plans, media.
- Develop project schedules, identify impact moments and peaks, opportunities for integration within the Brand & Culture team and in collaboration with Media, Digital,
- and cross functional partners.
- Manage vendors and ensure all projects meet the established goals and are completed on budget and on time.
- Facilitate the management of cross divisional and affiliate integrated project teams.
- Build consensus across many teams while maintaining diplomacy and using intuition.
- Manage and lead communication with staff in other departments/divisions, as well as outside vendors and affiliates, to develop and produce creative content to support organizational goals.
- Employ a collaborative work style; able to facilitate amongst diverse communities and individuals; can inspire top performance in others; willingness to pitch in/ jump in.
- Ensure that deliverables are met and systems meet other staff’s needs. Interacts with outside vendors and organizational spokespeople on logistics.
- Juggle an often large volume of work effectively, balancing extremely tight turnaround projects with long-lead work, ensuring that projects are on track and that supervisor and other staff are regularly updated about the status of projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Bachelor's Degree, related college courses, or professional training in a related field is required.
- 5-7 years of directly related work experience, including experience in creative production and project management.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and plan projects on tight deadlines.
- Must have an advanced understanding of the creative and production process, and the ability to lead the internal team and external partners to produce creative work.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly articulate reproductive health issues and advocacy issues.
- Knowledge of diverse groups, working with a multicultural workforce, and sensitivity and appreciation to cultural differences is required.
- Willingness to learn, expand and grow as a professional.
Starting salary: $95K
Final offers for this job will be based on capabilities and will be made within the parameters of the PPFA compensation program. Total offer package to include generous vacation + sick leave + paid holidays, individual/family provided medical, dental and vision benefits effective day 1, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid family leave and 401k. We also offer voluntary opt in for Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Transportation/Commuter accounts.
We value a truly diverse workforce and a culture of inclusivity and belonging. Our goal is to attract qualified candidates and encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
PPFA participates in the E-Verify program and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
APPLY FOR THIS JOB