Kaplow is an award-winning next-generation communications agency dedicated to cultivating brand identities. For more than 30 years, Kaplow has helped consumers fall in love with brands. We do this by garnering unique insight into our clients’ audiences, and then creating an emotional connection between consumer and brand through storytelling across traditional and digital channels. The result is a connection that changes the conversation and activates new behaviors.
Kaplow is looking for a motivated, organized and flexible Senior Account Executive (SAE) to support several client projects across its Beauty, Lifestyle and Health & Wellness practices. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated influencer experience across general consumer and beauty categories.
The Senior Account Executive plays a critical role on our teams. The SAE is involved with program execution, account support and influencer relationship management. This position contributes to generating program and campaign results that meet client business objectives.
*Open to Account Executive candidates as well.
POSITION REPORTS TO: Account Supervisor level and above
- Support the execution of results-driven influencer activations in alignment with client objectives
- Write impactful client recommendations, content briefs, results reports and other materials
- Identify brand-aligned influencers who meet defined, client approved criteria
- Draft persuasively negotiated contracts and manage all aspects of influencer partnerships
- Build strong relationships with agents, networks and individual content creators
- Develop reasonable timelines and proactively project manage influencer activations
- Co-create breakthrough influencer content that drives consumer action
- Consistently secure earned influencer mentions through product seeding, event opportunities and brand experiences
- Seek out educational opportunities (conferences, trainings and webinars) to expand influencer marketing knowledge
- Conduct research that provides clients with informed and insightful information
- Be an active participant during meetings and client calls, leading agenda items and program status updates
- Three to five years of influencer marketing/public relations experience
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, business or related discipline
- Flexibility and stamina to manage a range of internal and external situations
- Ability to think critically, creatively and strategically with a keen attention to detail
- Leadership skills that inspire the confidence of supervisors, clients, direct reports and colleagues
- Solid understanding of the ever-changing influencer marketing landscape; Passion for all things digital
- Established relationships with industry partners (influencer platforms, networks and management agencies), influencers and content creators
- Experience with influencer identification tools a plus
Kaplow is proud to lead the industry as an independently owned, female-founded, family-first agency where our employees build long-term careers and grow into best-in-class communications leaders.
We recognize that our employees are our greatest asset and prioritize their wellbeing above all else. We offer comprehensive benefits, including:
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure (30+ days)
- Summer Fridays beginning at 1 pm from Memorial to Labor Day
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Partnerships with Wellbeats, Classpass, Teladoc, New York Sports Club, Pet Benefits and more to provide our employees with corporate discounts
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- 401k with generous employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Nondiscretionary bonuses
- Strong company culture focused on four key pillars: Trust, Respect, Energy, Enthusiasm