The Sales team is currently seeking a New Business Development Manager to drive new business through prospecting, research, and client calls across company platforms . You will be responsible for initiating sales activity with new company prospects within existing clients and developing new client relationships.
· Generate new streams of ColorComm revenue through sales of services to new prospects which address their business needs
· Identify new targets and conduct pro-active outreach.
· Understand the business issues affecting targeted industry sectors and/or specific prospects, then ensure this knowledge is the foundation for our communications with prospects
· Manage Sales Forecast and Pipeline to ensure accurate recording of prospecting activity, conversion success, active sales opportunities at each stage of the sales process and forthcoming new business revenue
· Keep accurate and clear records to provide a solid deal history, showing clearly the steps taken to reach closure on new business deals
· 6-8 years of experience in sales, new business for public relations and/or related fields including advertising, management consulting, publishing, diversity and inclusion, or multicultural marketing
· Good communication skills (listening, questioning, written and verbal)
· Should have strong research, writing, editing and client interaction skills, perform well under pressure and be a team player
· A proven successful track record in a new business development role that requires prospective outreach to Fortune 1000 companies
· Passionate about closing business, with a 'can do' attitude and ability to work independently when needed
· Bachelor’s Degree